Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

"skinny girls are for wimps"

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

my friend, who is a chunky girl, just sent me a text w a pix of a very curvy woman and that saying.

i am also a very tall girl and built like a brick shithouse, but i dont really agree. why must thicker gals hate on the skinny ones or visa versa? there are women of all different shapes and men with all different tastes.

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryStrong84
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I hate when people say that. Some men prefer thin women, some men prefer thick women. Truth be told a lot of women prefer 6'2 170 lbs with the face of a God man, but we settle because they have other redeeming qualities. same goes for men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

^ha so true!!! personally an ideal would be 6"3 and 215 for me haha. what do i have? 5"11 and 195.

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea I don't get the hating on others. Everyone has their preference.

Personally I don't like skinny men. I like a little meat and hate chicken legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Me too! Lol

Quoting animebuddy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
engel
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I totally agree with the OPabout everyone loving different sizes. My bf for instance is 5'11 280 so not a small man whereas  I am 5'5 and 120... (Pardon the massive run-on sentence that is about to ensue) BUT I do tend to hate on SUPER big people (not just women) when I see them sitting at McDonalds, stuffing their face with their 3RD Big Mac out of 4 after having polished off their fries & refilled their Large Drink twice, who also happen to be complaining (with a full mouth GROSS!) about how much they weigh/how big they are. That nonsense just irritates me. There are plenty of people with MEDICAL reasons for their weight issues, but people like this just do not fall into that catagory for me.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

^ i have never observed that cuz i just dont pay attention. i do notice very fat ppl but i feel bad for them.

petite101
by Danielle on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hahahahaha my hubby has chicken legs!!! He's 6'1 and 185lbs! i like them tall and lean!

Quoting animebuddy:

BellaBear
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM

IDK, i do hate that girls hate on each other for their body weight/type. i am always getting made fun of at my job by the girls that are bigger then me. they make fun of my wieght, what i eat, drink and the fact that i go to the gym.  

LovinLiv
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, in my opinion ragging on someone for being skinny is just as bad as someone messing with someone about being fat. People need to see past size more often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN