Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

dear friday the 13th,

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
I hate you and your bad luck. I hate your nonsense.

I got a phone call this am....from bf saying that the lady who I was going to rent the townhouse from (and already paid a $700 deposit to) suddenly decided that his income wasn't verifiable with a pay stub. That she had to talk to a live person and delta had to sign as a guarantor on the lease.

1. It's delta they are never ever in a million years sign as a guarantor on a lease.

2. It's delta you don't talk to a live person. You plug in an employee number to the computer system and it tells you if they are a current employee.

Fine. Whatever. You clearly do not understand life and I can't deal with this.

So, I drove all around town. Finally decided after the 4th apt complex, I can't afford $900 a month plus everything else.

I went to the next town over. Bf applied to there. 2bed 2bath 1246 sq.feet. plus two garden tubs and 2 walk in closests. $760 a month plus a utility plan for $100 a month. That I can work with.

Now, the 2 year olds mom is blowing up my phone because she doesn't want to.drive out there and I'm not being fair to her. Oh damn well, this isn't about her. This is about my needs and my child's needs.

Pray with me that this apartment works out. I have move out of my apartment on the 30th regardless of if I have somewhere to go.

It's been a day. Plus I have a uti that is making me feel bad and all the medicine I have tried to take is making me sicker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM
That explains everything.

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM
And I just realized that by 5pm.I was supposed to pay my fine to the court at the prohabtion office.

I can't get in touch with them. They don't return my calls. They don't answer their phone.

So pray with me I don't go to jail, that this lady can understand!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Do they let you have an honest mistake if you aren't on real prohabtion and you forgot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Go on Monday and ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)