Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you friends with exes?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM
  • 28 Replies
Are you friends with your exes?

It it easy to be friends with certain ones? Why?

Is it harder to stay friends with certain ones? Why?

Do you still hook up/flirt?

Are you still hung on them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmama32
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Besides my previous ex.. Im friends with all of them.

Its easy to be friends after a while of not talking etc.. getting over things. For me at least.

Its hard for me to stay friends with my previous one because he's the father of the baby im pregnant with and left me and doesn't speak to me, I have lots of anger for him.

Until I got with my last ex, i use to hook up with my other ex all the time.

& Yes, im still hung up on my ex. <3 HBU?

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM
I try not to be. They are an ex for a reason. I already have two exes that think we are friends. One ex wants me back and the other wants to get me pregnant. Smh lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM
I'm not friends with any exes. I'm friends with one old friend who I had sex with a couple times in the past. But that's it. We shall see if/how a friendship would work with u know who but he seems to be jealous if other guys hit me up. I don't tell him that stuff tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
I am friends with several ex boyfriends...all are ones from a certain circle of people where power and favors and good graces are far more important than heartbreak. A lousy ex is still a good contact, lol.

I am not friends with my ex husband. He abused me horribly. I am not friends with my ex-fiance...we may have been friends, but he is in jail for something like 13 more years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I am friends with my exs one of them was in the deliveryroom when I had my baby girl lol and with my babygirls dad well he hates me as much or maybe more as I hate him we are in a non speaking situation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I tried with a few never worked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

This is weird...I was just thinking about this. I WAS friends with an ex from high school. But his wife (she's also a former classmate) HATES me! Insecure much? So he's on punishment and not allowed to talk to me forever and ever. I am friends with my ex-husband (I'm laying in his bed now :-) Just because some one is my ex doesn't mean we can't be friends. Being someone's ex doesn't mean there has to be hate between you two. That romantic aspect of the relationship didn't work, but that doesn't mean you have to stop being friends.

**Come to think of it, I've managed to keep in contact with and stay friends with former boyfriends.

kimikylemama
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM

kinda.  My ex husband and I talk a little more than exs should talk I guess.  His new wife gets so jealous, lmao.  He gets in trouble for talking to me.  Um hello we have 2 kids together.  I am seriously afraid to text or call him about the kids in fear of getting him in trouble.  It literly cracks me up.  

ssilva03
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

ex from high school. Nope hes was a loser

df.. we cant get along & I cant get along with a guys who wants to be a dad when he wants to & doesnt put our kid first. I want to throuw him in the ocean so bad!

photogal831
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Im friends with all of my exs besides one...i don't really count bd cause we go back and forth....but my first serious relationship im still friends with him...he's my best guy friend i seriously still love him but more in a you know me better than anyone else kinda thing....no sexual attraction at all any more. My relationship before bd....him im still friends with...but we've gone back and forth...first fwb then dated then back to fwb then friends again....we sick at the relationship part so our friendship is mostly flirty....we different the sex part well :) so he's a dangerous friend lol so i try to limit the actual face to face time with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)