Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Oly effing sh**! U will never believe the convo I had w/ Daniel ...

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 31 Replies
Daniel is dad to be (fyi). I will try to make this short as possible. I gotta get up anyways to go pick him up etc. So anyways ... he has stepped up as yall know. I got him yesterday. The day didnt go quite as planned cuz we were at the dealership a lil over 5 hrs. From like 430 til a lil after 930 when they closed. Well i was sitting mostly (drs orders). He watched after my kids who grew restless. See next ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
If he wasnt there idk what i woulda done. So after I asked if he wanted anything (on the way dropping him home). He says a bottle of Jack. I said eff it ok. Gotta small bottle for him. Now normally I get annoyed when he drinks, but it really had been a long day and I was droppin him at home. So i did and he drank some of his Jack and ends up calling me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yezay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Hes still ranting and raving about my new car and how happy he was for me and whata nice car etc. U can tell he was toasty! Then the convo turns into a heart spilled moment. Looong moment. We talked at least 2 hrs. And guess what? Mama was right. All his dickish moments n the last 7 mos was coming from pressure from his mom, some fam and friends. Smh. They have been "jealous" saying he spends too much time with me and not them. Wtf? See next ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump for more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Um bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Um we were dating and we are expecting a child. Can he not have a life? And anyways ... it was also being said to him that im faking my ob condition or exxagerating to get him to be at my beck and call etc. Well I didnt know that he was having these convos and arguing with peole about it tellin them um well i go to her drs appts etc. So apparently hes lost some friends due to this. However he has had it n his head (thanks to them and his own stupidness) that it wasnt as bad as we know now (my condition). See next ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wife2Chris0411
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I am confused.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
With all
You described that's been going on and how his family is. This doesn't surprise me seeing that he finally
Opened up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM
So basically thats why he would step down a lot and give me shit. Becuz he thought maybe it wasnt as bad and he was saying how it wasnt til I got Kaiser that he noticed the level of care went up and I was paid more close attention too. Shit I didnt even realize how bad off I was til right befire Kaiser but it took my Kaiser dr calling him Wed i think it was when i was still n the hosp and a social worker I brought on for him to see the seriousness of needing his help. He even cried u guys. He cried and talked about baby and how happy he is and how wonderful, smart and how beautiful she will be etc. And he also (see next) ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

take him to an appointment with you and let his family mind their own business.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)