Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Idk if I should

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
Be positive or just prepare for the worst.

I'm still bleeding a little on and off but not a lot and no cramps. My boobs still hurt. But if I'm positive and it's gone tomorrow i will just be a mess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Wife2Chris0411
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Stay positive i bled a little with my first.

TruCowboysFan
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I always say hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Good luck, though, and I hope it all turns out ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I am praying for you Casey. I know this has happened to many people and the babies went to term. I agree with pp pray for the best and prepare for the worst. **hugs**

ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Aww... i had no idea. Just try to relax. You'll be in my thoughts. Sending well wishes your way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM

When I was pregnant with my son, I started bleeding very heavily ( went though pads like crazy for 3 days), but didn't have any cramps. I thought I was having a miscarriage, I was around 3-4 weeks don't remember exactly. I went to the ER and they couldnt see anything with a ultrasound, so they said I had. Well a month passed and I didn't have my period so I thought something was wrong, I went to a OBGYN. Come to find out I was still pregnant, that what happen was I more than likely miscarried a twin. She told me it happens very often actually. So i'm sending good vibes your way. Don't over do it. (hugs)

2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I DIDNT KNOW U WERE PREG! CONGRATS! Its hard not to worry, but try not to. With ds I bled practically the whole preg (heavy and with clots) and sometimes light. I bled some n Elons pregnancy and with this one n the beginning I had a little. Keep ur head up and pray for the best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I agree with this...

Just relax, try not to stress.  You're in my thoughts Casey!

Quoting TruCowboysFan:

I always say hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Good luck, though, and I hope it all turns out ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)