Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Are there any mommies in here that still want to be with there childs father?

Posted by   + Show Post
DESPITE ALL THE THINGS HE'S DONE TO TRY TO DESTROY YOU? ARE THERE ANY OTHER MOMMIES THAT FEEL THAT JEALOUSY IN THE PIT OF THERE STOMACH WHEN THEY SEE OTHER PEOPLE WITH THAT "PERFECT FAMILY IMAGE"? OR IS IT JUST ME?I DONT UNDERSTAND AS MUCH AS I TELL HIM I ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM IF HE CALLED ME TODAY AND NEEDED ME FOR ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I'D BE ON THE FIRST AIRPLANE/TRAIN/CAR RIDE...TO WHEREEVER HE'S AT!! IM SUCH A SUCKER!

by on Nov. 29, 2007 at 5:57 PM
Replies (21-24):
lifescholar
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:59 PM
In a way, I would like to be with him...but when I really think about it objectively, I know that it wouldn't be good, and I wouldn't be truly happy.

And yes, I do envy the "perfect" families.  But, I'm also really happy for them, and I still have faith that I will have that someday.

Sounds like you're having a low day...I hope you feel better soon.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

singlemother5
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 5:01 PM
I have hated my ex husband ever since we seperated but after I found out 10 years later that he cheated on me it kinda hurts and that makes me wonder if I still love him.

2miraclesmom
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 6:59 PM
Im right there with you. Since he is being deployed in Jan. whenever he wants to see our daughter, I drop whatever and take her to meet him. And each and every time I wish he wanted to see me. I hate him with a passion though.
poogie
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM
im right there with you. after all the shit he has put me through, i still love him.  i go from loving him and the man he used to be, to hating him for scewing me over and never comeing to see our daughter. every time i look at him i want to be with him. i know how you feel
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)