Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worst mom ever!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 19 Replies
So my 2 year old yes I said it right 2 year old went n told my mom I didn't love her and I fear she is right I don't feel no emotional connection with her I feel bad because she is my child I might be contratiction my self in this post n talking to my self too but I want what's best for her but I feel no connection when she was born I remember a day before my aunts n couins were telling me oh when she comes out n u first see her you will feel a great connection one of them said I even cried when I first held mine and so on but when my daughter came out I didn't care I did carry her sure but no tears no excitment I was just o she's out ok but I had to pretent I felt sumthing cuz my aunts were there is something wrong with me I feel bad she feels that there's no connection
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
animebuddy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you have ppd or you just need to talk to a therapist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM

u might need some help

5BMom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I would talk to a therapist. I am a VERY non emotional, non cuddly, non affectionate person by nature and I love my kids with everything in me. I would easily die for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM
When I was with stbxh I was going to thearapy because his mom got me in a bad depression he made so much fun of me which also accumulated to my depression that I stopped going now am scared if I go he will say am an unfit mom for his child and he's gonna take her away from me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM

my sis was same way wth md ..to this day she does not love her.the child is 19 ,having a baby of her owne.. she has a lot of issue sand i thank it has to do wth no love from mom..u need to get help ..my sis use to beat her kid ,call her names..it is so sad ..i even offered to raise her..

marcosmommy91
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

My mother was the same way to me. I love her to death but she never loved me, i have love issues i love anyone and everyone who will give me time. You need to talk to some one.

amylee88
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Well I don't beat my child or call her names I sumtimes feel she's more like a lil sister then a daughter as my parents kinda let her do whatever she wants

Quoting KRIZZ25:

my sis was same way wth md ..to this day she does not love her.the child is 19 ,having a baby of her owne.. she has a lot of issue sand i thank it has to do wth no love from mom..u need to get help ..my sis use to beat her kid ,call her names..it is so sad ..i even offered to raise her..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I guess that's why I can't just hugg my child and tell her I love as my mom never did that to me

Quoting marcosmommy91:

My mother was the same way to me. I love her to death but she never loved me, i have love issues i love anyone and everyone who will give me time. You need to talk to some one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Quoting amylee88:

Well I don't beat my child or call her names I sumtimes feel she's more like a lil sister then a daughter as my parents kinda let her do whatever she wants

Quoting KRIZZ25:

could be part of the issues.. i,m not trying to make u feel bad..

marcosmommy91
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I try to be different with my son i tell him i love him just because she didn't. I'm not going to lie when i first had my son i couldn't hold him because of how my mother treated me and because my baby daddy left. But when i looked in his eyes all i seen was love. Now i cant stop telling him i love him or hugging him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)