Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i did it

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
I asked the guy I've been talking too that I posted about yesterday if he'd like to do something Saturday since I'll be kid free. He hasn't answered yet. Ugh I think I'm gonna puke. What if he says no? What if he says YES?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM
If he says no he's not worth it. If he says yes, what will you wear?????!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

Well he said yes tentiavley provided he doesn't get called into work (he's the evening shift manager at the mechanic's shop on the airforce base near here.) As for what to wear AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I don't know. I am 30 years old and have never been on a date!! How sad is that?

Mommy to 3 Amazing Kiddos

sid1083
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Well it's certainly a start! Yay for working up the nerve to saying something!

animebuddy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Yay for him saying yes!

Where are you going on the date? Jeans, a nice shirt and heels are a good option for a first date.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

Well he said yes tentiavley provided he doesn't get called into work (he's the evening shift manager at the mechanic's shop on the airforce base near here.) As for what to wear AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I don't know. I am 30 years old and have never been on a date!! How sad is that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Yay!! Have fun!! Keep us posted!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Not sure. He said we would figure all that out before then. I can't walk in heels. I am the LEAST girly girl EVER. 

Quoting animebuddy:

Yay for him saying yes!

Where are you going on the date? Jeans, a nice shirt and heels are a good option for a first date.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

animebuddy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
How about wedges then? Or a very cute pair of flats?

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Not sure. He said we would figure all that out before then. I can't walk in heels. I am the LEAST girly girl EVER. 

Quoting animebuddy:

Yay for him saying yes!

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a pair of like tan and white wedges and a pair of black sandales. That's it besides my knee high boots, my cowboy boots, and my clunky ole tennies lol

Quoting animebuddy:

How about wedges then? Or a very cute pair of flats?

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting animebuddy:

Yay for him saying yes!

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM
That's awesome that he said yes!!! Not sad at all. Gotta start somewhere. :)

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)