Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Well I did it!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

I now have a POF account. I'm just going through this "needy" phase. I don't really want to "date" but I want an outlet/someone interested in me.... I keep thinking if I just go out I will meet ppl ya know, but that's the thing. I NEVER go out... I always have my kids, working, or at school. All the people at school are younger then me, and we are definitely at different maturity levels. so we will see how it goes... I'm sure some creeps will come along, and I can't promise I'd actually meet up with anyone (I'm a criminal minds freak and I would be scared of an abduction) I guess I'm just hoping to find someone to talk tooo... Does that sound desperate? ugh..

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Lmao! Ur funny. Well congrats, but be prepared to meet some creeps (probably). Take ur time. I actually know how u feel. I wanna meet, hang out, make friends but not date. Im preg and plus just dont wanna, but it would be cool to have a hang buddy or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gregory2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I know how you feel being preggers! I wasn't with my kids dad with our first and last child ( we have 3 together) I always got kinda that lonely feeling... Its like I didn't want anything, but I wanted companionship. Kinda exactly like I'm feeling now. My profile is already getting hit up.... I feel like if they can jump on my profile that quick I need to wait a bit before I speak. This should be interesting.

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Good for you!  If nothing else, you will probably make new friends.

kcook55
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

good for you i dont want to date either but i dont want to make an pof account either

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Good luck hun!!

Caleighsmommy
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

i love criminal minds!!!!!

cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Quoting Robsessed98:

Good for you!  If nothing else, you will probably make new friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)