Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

A little heart broken!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I met my daughters father 5years ago. We got pg and moved in together. We had hard times like anybody else then about a year and a half ago he left me and our daughter for someone else. He came back a few weeks later and said how sorry he was and that he loved me more then anything. So I let him come back after all I did love him. A couple months after that he moved out completely with this same other woman so my daughter and I had to move in with HIS parents. I was starting to move on when he came back again with the same crap and I took him back again, we have a daughter together after all and I still loved him! I thought everything was going good we were planning on moving back in together and everything. Then a few weeks ago it started getting weird! He wouldn't talk to me much I would have to start the conversation and he don't always say I love you to me. Then yesterday while I was at work I got a text from what I assumed was him. It ended up being from the woman that he was seeing before and she threatened me to stay away from him. So later that night he texts me like nothing ever happened and I was furious! So he then proceeds to tell me that he loves her but still loves me! I couldn't believe he said that to me! He never asked about our daughter and in the last year I've gotten $100 from him but lent him about $400 while we were supposedly trying to work it out. And I was paying his cell phone bill! Thanks for lettin me vent! Ll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
star33
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM

been in somwhat similar situations.live & learn.hugs.

zoesmommy01
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Thanks! It's nice to talk to people who actually understand not just say they do cuz they don't know what else to say! Lol

Quoting star33:

been in somwhat similar situations.live & learn.hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry to hear, I think it is time for you to move on.  You and yoru daughter don't deserve his flakiness. 

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Oh my goodness, that's just a headache your little princess doesn't need.

I don't have any advice, but don't feel hesitant to vent.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

meka26
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hunny please understand he is using you. Do not give him any more money. You may love him, but he does not love you. If he did, he would not treat you that way. A real man would take responsibilty for his child and respect the woman he is suppose to be with. You have to understand that if you continue to enable him to use you, you are to blame. I'm not trying to be rude, but love yourself and child enough to not settle for less.

zoesmommy01
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Oh no I'm done now! I only helped him cuz I thought we were together. I warned him that it was his last chance and he screwed it up so I'm done and moving on. I'm still hurt but I'm mostly angry at myself for falling for his crap again! But I am so done and won't ever go back to him again! I would rather be alone for the rest of my life then be put through what he does ever again! Lol

Quoting meka26:

Hunny please understand he is using you. Do not give him any more money. You may love him, but he does not love you. If he did, he would not treat you that way. A real man would take responsibilty for his child and respect the woman he is suppose to be with. You have to understand that if you continue to enable him to use you, you are to blame. I'm not trying to be rude, but love yourself and child enough to not settle for less.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
callmecrazynow
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:47 PM

WOW, he wants his cake and eat it tooo. well only you can decide when enough is enough, and you will. sounds like he wants to be with her but is insecure about the relationship (poor baby) so he keeps the string dangling for you, just in case. he is being so unfair to you and your daughter. thinking only of himself. do you really want a man like that in your life full time. yes, i know he will allways be in your life you share a daughter. but no he won't, he will always be in her life, if you are smart. and not tearing yours apart whenever he wants. try not to just remember the good times, because the good times didnt get you where you are today. remember the real times, what he says and does to you. it will make you stronger. good luck, i know the pain and agony of loving him and him tearing you apart. but is he worth it, really

meka26
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Quoting zoesmommy01:

Oh no I'm done now! I only helped him cuz I thought we were together. I warned him that it was his last chance and he screwed it up so I'm done and moving on. I'm still hurt but I'm mostly angry at myself for falling for his crap again! But I am so done and won't ever go back to him again! I would rather be alone for the rest of my life then be put through what he does ever again! Lol

Quoting meka26:

I was in your position once. I loved dd's dad, but the best thing I ever did was walk away for good. I have since found a great guy who loves and respects me and dd. We are so happy, and we have been together almost four years now. Soon you will look back and wonder what you ever saw in that guy. I do all the time, lol.

MicahBoo07
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:57 PM

U need to get that money back and put him on child support. He would have to pay back child support too. Ur daughter or u don't deserve to be going through that so please don't let him back in again. U can do better and get over him. Let her deal with the trash that he is and u be happy with being with ur daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)