Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

really dont...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 14 Replies
Want to be laying in this bed alone tonight! Why are some nights so much worse than others?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I agree.. my BD is staying here tonight (in the process of moving after break up) and omg... I want him. Why. Why can't I just b content without him next to me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this

See that's why I keep my 30 pound mini-me in his little bed next to mine.  For emergencies I can just scoop him up and cuddle.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I love having my bed to myself but I'm weird I guess lol. But I've also never been married or lived with a bf. only sleepovers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I was married and love having that one to cuddle with. Also got used to it again with my exbf......

Quoting MeeshMom:

I love having my bed to myself but I'm weird I guess lol. But I've also never been married or lived with a bf. only sleepovers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

sory hun.  Hope it gets better soon.  I have to say , for me, I loooove having the bed all to myself - always have. 

ngarciaf
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM
My little man usually crawls into my bed in the middle of the night. So bed isn't empty anymore.

Quoting mhaney03:

See that's why I keep my 30 pound mini-me in his little bed next to mine.  For emergencies I can just scoop him up and cuddle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:30 PM

When you figure it out let me know...

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Sure it won't happen soon unless.some man magically appears!!

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

When you figure it out let me know...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foxymom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Personally, i would think about why you aren't together, that comforted me.  We indulge our thoughts and that is what makes some nights worse, think positively!  Look forward to what will come and it may be something far more than you could have imagined.  Praying for you.

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I like having my space in bed but actually dislike sleeping alone. I guess I want the option to cuddle but, get the fuck off me while I'm sleeping lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)