Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Waste of space

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
My ex had let his baby mama bring hard drugs into my house while I was gone and my at the time 5 month old son was in the house when the drug dealers got there. I want full custody and he can see my son on my terms. But for some reason he thinks he should have 50. This guy is almost 28 works part time and can't even buy our son clothes I buy everything! I went to a lawyer who was no help and my ex keeps telling me I have no chance of getting full custody. I hate him for tearing my life apart and I hate his baby mama for being and irresponsible child, who shouldn't even have a child. And now we are separated and he blames our relationship problems on me saying I wasn't a good wife because I didn't clean or anything. When the reality is I worked seven days a week and he was always at his baby mamas house drinking and smoking, and somehow that was for the benefit of his other son. I feel so sorry for that child, he has a couple losers for parents
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Is there documentation that this happened, because the famcourt has heard it all and if it's not documented he does have a shot at joint custody. Maybe not 50/50 but he will get visitation sorry to tell you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLIF1281
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Do not let him get to you. He just knows he is backed in to a corner and he's fighting to get out of it. 

raegan1221
by Raegan on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Get proof...make a police report when it happens and document, document, document! Can't say that enough...I've ever recorded conversations that my ex dh and I had. (only have to legally tell a third party if there is one). I was told by my lawyer that had their been a police report filed that it would have been a lot easier to get only supervised visits for my ex dh. Good luck! And I hope you find a good lawyer. Consultations are usually free...go to a lot!

ShanShan0620
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I don't know the exact date but I do have witnesses
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN