Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Let's say Romney wins the Republican nomination and it's between him and Obama.

Who would you vote for and why?

FYI: NO BASHING

LET ME REPEAT. NO BASHING.

READ AGAIN. NO BASHING.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Replies (91-100):
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Give me higher taxes and free healthcare!

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I would be more than happy to pay higher taxes if that meant everybody could get the healthcare that they need.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Also, people want "free" health care, free childcare, free colleges, like Canada (only free healthcare) and other European countries. But guess what, their taxes are high. Nothing in life is free.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

no reason to argue. personally im w steph, i cant comprehend why any female would be conservative repub but it aint for me to decide. theres no need to argue.

DixieL
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Obama. Romney is a joke, his whole campaign has been about bashing others, NOT about the issues.

The whole notion that Obama could fix 8years of Bushes fuck ups in just a few years is BS.

People bitch because they don't have health care, now they will have it and they are still bitching. First you want health care then you don't! Wtf!?

Unemployment has gone down and jobs are being created. People are spending more money, sign of the economy getting better.
Everytime time Obama tries to do something good. Republicans vote against it. Republicans are still caught up on health care. What about jobs? What about the economy? Their only focus is getting Obama out. NOT about what's better for the people. Republicans are only out for their own pay checks.

I don't buy into the whole "big brother is trying to take over the world!" I call Conspiracy theory BS!

I think no one will ever be happy, people always want more.

I said most of that and you wouldn't believe how many times I got bashed for my opinion yesterday

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I always get bashed for my points. Honestly I'm surprised no one has said anything. Lol

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Obama. Romney is a joke, his whole campaign has been about bashing others, NOT about the issues.

The whole notion that Obama could fix 8years of Bushes fuck ups in just a few years is BS.

People bitch because they don't have health care, now they will have it and they are still bitching. First you want health care then you don't! Wtf!?

Unemployment has gone down and jobs are being created. People are spending more money, sign of the economy getting better.
Everytime time Obama tries to do something good. Republicans vote against it. Republicans are still caught up on health care. What about jobs? What about the economy? Their only focus is getting Obama out. NOT about what's better for the people. Republicans are only out for their own pay checks.

I don't buy into the whole "big brother is trying to take over the world!" I call Conspiracy theory BS!

I said most of that and you wouldn't believe how many times I got bashed for my opinion yesterday

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM
I totally agree with you. Don't worry someone will come in and disagree with you. Lol.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

I always get bashed for my points. Honestly I'm surprised no one has said anything. Lol

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

I totally agree with you. Don't worry someone will come in and disagree with you. Lol.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StevensCare4u
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Romney. Id rather a donkey be in office than Obami-the-comi.

StevensCare4u
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

agreed. Obama sucks and the republicans arent to great either! I just want Obama out!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

I'm not sure yet. I'm still confused on who to pick.

IMO Obama is not a good president, but Romney would not make a good president. I have to figure out who is less evil. Lol.

baby
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM
2 moms liked this
This post and another post in this group is making me lean towards Obama. He is not a good president, but he is better than a man who is trying to take women's rights away. Example: Planned Parenthood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that the Republicans are making the division of the govt. worse. From the beginning repugs had no desire to work with Obama to make the world a better place. It was all about getting him out. They have not compromised on anything. They have spent the last four years trying to make Obama look bad and in the processes made themselves look like complete fools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)