Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can he do this?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 16 Replies

My son's dad is choosing gang life over his son. Wtf? I'm so heated right now. How can a "man" do this? I can't believe this. My son deserves better than a dead beat as a daddy. And he claims to be a man, you're not a man until you own up to your priorities.

Anyone else as mad as me that their kid(s) dad is a bitch that ran with their tail between their legs?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Cat tickers

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Oh yup. Exdh hasnt wanted kid since he was born only acted like he did. I left him and he never asked about kid again.

I dont even know where he is. *shrugs* dgaf anymore tbh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:33 AM
I get annoyed that dh aka stbx dh couldnt mature fast enough to put aside his emotions and other things for his kids (not just ours but him and his ex wifes as well). With dad to be ... im annoyed and disgusted that he's such a loser to let people influence him. I hold him accountable as well. So about dh ... he is locked up (thats his issue). Dad to be lives 2 mins away. We havent spoken snce the Sat before last.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM

my ex decided to be father of the year to his 2nd child but abandon our dd, he says he will explain it to her when she is older like in her late teens, by then she is going to hate him so bad especially if he tells her the truth, which he wont cause he is a major liar.  he would also make comments on his fb like if anything happens to my son i dont know what i would do.  um excuse me you do have a daughter too.  he is a pathetic excuse for a man.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

im sorry to say but i saw that coming by your past description of him.

i dont care about my kids dads lack of being an attentive dad any more. in time you wont either.

ShanShan0620
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM
F him in the A. He will regret it as life goes on, just get full custody, it'll be hard but your child deserves better. I almost wish mine would run out, he's worthless and somehow think he should get 50% custody
xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry :(

I am HAPPY my dd's dad left and picked his "fun life" over us. I honestly think thats his only good decision hes ever made in his life. Cuz if they can be like that then the child(ren) is better off without them corrupting the child(ren) with their stupidity and immaturity. But thats just my opinion. 

StephanieAngel
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I read all of these replies and I totally agree!!! I have two children by two different men who do absolutely nothing for their children. Ok, ok my daughter's dad sees her because it is a court order visitation because I filed for full custody and won! but he is currently over 6 grand behind in child support. He was also SEVERLY ABUSIVE to me and cheated on me the entire time he also tried TO KILL ME BY ALMOST CHOKING ME TO DEATH. Yes I CALLED THE COPS and he got a slap on his wrist. I filed for child support for both kids. We are on welfare. My son's dad forced me to get pregnant and then abandoned us when we both almost died from a complicated pregnancy and the fact that he was cheating on me and was SEVERLY ABUSIVE to me. I honestly don't know how he sleeps at night knowing he has a son he planned that looks like his twin that he never sees. My son's father has a favorite son that is not my son obviously because his other son's mom lets him abuse her because she is a MAJOR drug addict who lost custody of their son and my son's dad has temporary custody of him now but they still sleep together sick people oh and I forgot to add my son's dad gave me two treatable STDS at once months ago. That's when the shit hit the fan I BAILED! MY SON IS BETTER OFF WITH OUT THAT PIECE OF crap!!! He is a true psychopath, stalker, extreme manipulator, cheater and an extreme narcissist.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

If you know anything about gang life, it's just as big of a commitment to the individual as marriage is to a couple.

Him choosing the gang life is much better than having him linger around. You don't want him bringing that shit around your son, trust me.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

DixieL
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:13 PM

My husband has always been a great dad to our son. I can't imagine a dad turning to gang's Until he ever grows up I woundn't let your son be around him. You don't want your son to think it's cool to be in a gang. Maybe he will grow up someday but until he does all your son needs is his mom

Anasallumeuse
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Quoting faerie75:

im sorry to say but i saw that coming by your past description of him.

i dont care about my kids dads lack of being an attentive dad any more. in time you wont either.

I only care when it hurts my son. Otherwise, I don't care at all. But my ex isnt completely gone (sometimes I wish he was).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)