Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Fitness Post: Tuesday Recap

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 5 Replies
Yesterday was an off day. This is bound to happen every now and then but I don't want to make it a habit. I started school officially so staying up late to read made it hard to wake up early. I accidentally slept in till 6. So no working out. But I did eat healthy. I had a good veggie salad like the one I ate yesterday for lunch. I had fruit and also dinner was healthy too. Vegetables brown rice and chicken. As long as I stay consistent it'll be all good. So I plan to work out 5-7 days a week for 30 min- 1 hour now to get the best possible results. Some days I will work out twice a day if I have the time but most likely once since now I'm juggling school.

Do you have a fitness plan? Are you sticking to it? Or are you just imagining it? Get off your booty and join me! My waist line is looking way better and yours will too. The other day my girlfriend said my arms look more defined. Well I have skinny twig arms normally so I was like hell yeah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
petite101
by Danielle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Your  spirit came to me and said "b***h, get your a$$ up and and workout" LOL! I did my 30 day shred level 1, I'm not feeling it in my muscles, but I can barely get through it. 

photogal831
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Wasn't able to go to the gym so i did level 1 of the 30 day shred....had a chicken salad for lunch...and steamed veggies with brown rice for dinner. I plan to go to the gym at least 3 days a week for a minimum of one hour...the other days i plan to do the 30 day shred but i know i probably will give myself a day or two off....but I'll do it as long as i can :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I had a bad day yesterday. The morning started out ok. I had a tortilla and cup of coffee for breakfast. Sounds strange, I know! Haha but it was good. Anyway, I did a set of squats, sit ups, and flutter kicks. Before I started my work shift, I walked the pier near my job. I left work early and was feeling anxious and light headed (you know why, meesh) and I went to mc'ds and got a cheese burger mini meal (it wasn't that good, but my blood sugar was low and I needed something). When I got to my mom's to get steph, I stayed for a couple hours and just sat there. When I got home, I had a small portion of my left over beef and veggie fried rice. I also drank water throughout the day. I'm bloated and feel like a damn boat anchor! :/

The only fitness plan I have is to workout 3-4x times a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muwchck
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Yesterday was bad all around.  I drank plenty of water, but I wasn't really able to eat much.  I had tons of energy to work out because of all the stress going on around here, but with me being unable to eat, I knew better than to do any working out.  

On workouts, I'm shooting for something, even if it's just a walk, for at least 30 minutes for 5 days a week.  Some weeks I do an hour or more a day every day, and some weeks I barely get my 30 minutes in for 3 or 4 days.  It all depends on what's going on around the house.  

steviechick
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been working out since August.  Lost a whole pant size.  I run, powerwalk and work on the eliptical.  I go to the gym three days a week and get on the treadmill and eliptical machines.  Saturday mornings I go to zumba classes and on Sunday mornings I'm running with a running club (3 miles).  Too much of a workout?  Well, I like it and my body has certainly changed for the better!  Now I have to learn how to eat much better.  I like salads but don't care much for fruit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)