• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol this bi$&

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 14 Replies
A few weeks ago she asked bf if she could take the boys on his weekend for the afternoon cuz it was 9 year olds b day. Bf said yes of he could get them on her weekend for the afternoon of 3 almost 4 year olds b day.

Bf reminded her, as it's comin up. She says "well you haven't have me money for 9 year olds baseball pix, and you owe me 30 cuz I got treats for his class for his b day." first off, this agreement was because HE let HER pick the kids up on HiS weekend, had jack shit to do w money. Second, she got the kids CAPRI SUN and CRACKERS. In what universe does that cost 60 bucks? Bitch wanna ct like she picks up some bundtini cupcakes for 24 kids.... Third, bf does not owe her half of every.fucking.thing. She decides to do for the kids on her time. She wanted primary custody! Handle it like a fuxking mother and stop fucking trying to be on the come up.

She says "well I have something planned" oh right like she did 9 year old when you took him to your rich grammas w your hand out and didn't take him nowhere but McDonald's and returned them 2 and a half hours later after tracking us down like dogs? She likes to pretend she's mommy of te yeAr but she's a fucking cum bucket pile of trash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeeshMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Words can not describe how incredibly stupid she is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:41 AM
So true!!!

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM

smh.....

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

So true!!!

Quoting MeeshMom:

xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Agree and she needs to keep her legs closed and stop breeding if she can't be a mom.

Quoting MeeshMom:

SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

lol oh yea and also she took 9 year old to the ER when he was sick and didnt pay the 100 so we got the bill. she came at bf with this shit last night and he said "Well you have some nerve asking me for shit seeing as how you owe me $50" she said why and he said "for taking 9 year old to the fucking ER!" she stfu after that.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM
bump

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

OH and football is coming up for 11 year old. bf went and volunteered for bingo for FOUR FUCKING HOURS to get half off the fee and he told her "oh and since we are on MONEY, fb is coming up" and she said "well didnt you do bingo?" and he said "ya for MY half, you can either pay the rest or take your happy ass down and volunteer for bingo!"

MeeshMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Ha! Good for him.

Quoting faerie75:

lol oh yea and also she took 9 year old to the ER when he was sick and didnt pay the 100 so we got the bill. she came at bf with this shit last night and he said "Well you have some nerve asking me for shit seeing as how you owe me $50" she said why and he said "for taking 9 year old to the fucking ER!" she stfu after that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Good for him!

Quoting faerie75:

OH and football is coming up for 11 year old. bf went and volunteered for bingo for FOUR FUCKING HOURS to get half off the fee and he told her "oh and since we are on MONEY, fb is coming up" and she said "well didnt you do bingo?" and he said "ya for MY half, you can either pay the rest or take your happy ass down and volunteer for bingo!"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)