Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To or not to meet my husband

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM
  • 3 Replies

Dear Friends,

So, i am now back to the country where my husband works. He is completely out of our life and doesnt even bother to check on me or our two year old son. The things he has done in the past are just horrible but something within me is still holding me back from a divorce. now that he is so close, shud i contact him and ask if we cud try counselling? i know the moment i  contact he would consider it as a failure on my side but im willing to undergo this for my son and our life. i know divorce cud break my life and my sons too but accepting him is equally difficult to me though am willing to suffer for my son. what should i do ?what would you do if u were in my position?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
photogal831
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I'm not sure of the exact situation with you and your husband...but you "willing to suffer" doesn't make me think working things out is a great idea...how long have you been separated? If he's not even trying to contact you to ask about your son then what makes you think he even wants to work things out? I'm not trying to be rude, but if he's done horrible things in the past, doesn't concern himself with your or your son....why exactly would you want him in your sons life? He needs a mom and dad who are both happy and it doesn't seem like working on your marriage would make you happy....he can have both mom and dad in his life without you two being together.

SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I'm not sure about your situation but you shouldn't have to suffer for any reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmomtov
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Thanks everybody. We are separated till 2 and a half years now with on and off relation ( only thru phone/email) because we were in different countries and all the while its me alone who took the initiative. im super frustrated now. i see all those couples on the road and old memories come back to me. so i thought id just give anything now to get back my married life. my son is back home with my parents, im waiting for my post to become permanent when i can bring him here. life sucks now! am not in touch with any friends so am all alone and feel down and low. its just the last effort of mine to get things back together :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)