Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Drunk on You"

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 16 Replies

I am so hooked on this song right now. Lol. I don't know if you listen to country or not..but this song I am lovin' right now...."Drunk on You" by Luke Bryan. Boyfriend got me started on it...he thinks he can sing and sings it to me in the truck LOL

Any songs stuck in your head?

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_grizz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Never heard that one, is it newer? My cars dead but that's usually my only view into the new world lol... I've got the it's my party and I'll cry if I want to stuck in my head. It's my birthday and I've been up since 6am with a teething cranky 4 month old. Plus I get no booty cuz SO can't see me today. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Luke Bryan!! His song "I don't want this night to end" I LOVE IT!!!!

mama_grizz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM
That's a good one :)

Quoting petite101:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Oh no:(. Well happy, happy, HAPPY birthday to you!!!! 

Yes...I think it is newer but not brand new. Bf's been singing it to me for awhile now lol. I finally figured out who it was when I saw him perform it at the CMA's and mmm mmm. Very nice:)

Quoting mama_grizz:

Never heard that one, is it newer? My cars dead but that's usually my only view into the new world lol... I've got the it's my party and I'll cry if I want to stuck in my head. It's my birthday and I've been up since 6am with a teething cranky 4 month old. Plus I get no booty cuz SO can't see me today. :(

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
raegan1221
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Oh yes! That is a good one!!!

Quoting petite101:

raegan1221
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Oh and let me add this one by Miranda Lambert is really good. "Over You". It is just incredibly sad:(

CountryStrong84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I love Luke Bryan, but I've got " fly over states" by Jason Aldean on repeat lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Lol. I really love Jason Aldean too. He's real nice to look at:)

Quoting CountryStrong84:

I love Luke Bryan, but I've got " fly over states" by Jason Aldean on repeat lol

raegan1221
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Okay I couldn't remember which song that was and it just came on lol. That is a really good song!

Quoting CountryStrong84:

LA09TKP
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I have hell on heels stuck in my head for 4 days now. Lol, but i was looking for new, good songs to listen to, and im totally gonna listen to all these listed. Thanks ladies! Any other good ones you can think of?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)