Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Banned

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I had banned my ex's baby mama from seeing my son because she brought drug dealers and drugs into my house while my son was there and tried to hide the fact from me. My ex had led me on to think that we had a chance but that he couldn't have his other sons mom banned from seeing our son. So I told him I'd consider it, eel now that I know he doesn't want to work anything out I don't want to lift the ban, does that make me a bad person? Am I just being petty?
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MIMIBRIE
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Well yes and no. Your job is protect your son no matter who it involves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Its ur son. Ur keeping him safe. Keeping drug dealers and drugs out of ur house is what u need to do....so no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

ShanShan0620
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Hello! Thanks, I just would love to hurt her anyway I can as well, ever since that day me and my husbands relationship just went to crap. I blame her, I say really mean things about her and I say horrible things to him when I'm not ignoring him. I'm full of hate and just don't know how to let it go
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM

you DO need to let it go because the only person its hurting is you. but it takes time. try to focus on positive things. 

GraLauJon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM

you will let go when you realize that there is really nothing there to hope in. it took me a long time, too, hun. but you will get there. the most important thing is protecting your child and making sure he grows up okay. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)