• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can only see myself with him <|3

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 15 Replies
but he doesn't love me like that anymore.I tried meeting someone but he was just...not for me...I miss my daughters father and the way we use to be . He was a great guy and hardworking. And I messed it up over me being jealous and insecured. :( everytime I try and talk to someone else I don't like a certain ting bout them. I just wish I can go back in time...how do I move on ? :(
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:33 PM

How do you move on?  If you are going through a divorce and there is no way of working things out with your SO then you HAVE to move on.  If he doesn't love you anymore it's time to start looking into your future.  Spend more time with your kids and make sure they are okay.  What about family and friends?  Can you reach out to them for support?

demlilkit
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting steviechick:

How do you move on?  If you are going through a divorce and there is no way of working things out with your SO then you HAVE to move on.  If he doesn't love you anymore it's time to start looking into your future.  Spend more time with your kids and make sure they are okay.  What about family and friends?  Can you reach out to them for support?

I didnt read anything a bout a divorce.

CountryStrong84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM
You need to work on you, or your issues can possibly ruin other relationships
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
demlilkit
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I miss my baby father also I dont see anyone else in my life since meeting him I knew i didnt want anyone else.... Oh and  your daughter is soo cute.

smilerayray
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Quoting steviechick:

. We never been married. And only have one daughter. Yeah ut we recently brke up almost 3 months ago and been together for two years. Its really hard and depressing. :( ..and I try but it doesn't work.no matter where I go..mall ..etc I still think about him..
lexsmommaO8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:46 PM
How do you move on? its called time; and doesnt have a limit. but within the time your working with work on yourself. work on being a better YOU. spend time with your child/children. spend time doing things you couldnt do while you two were together (only if this applies to you) spend time loving yourself and then sooner than later you will learn to cope and look back and think whats next and not the what ifs :) and you will also become a stronger person!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Quoting CountryStrong84:

You need to work on you, or your issues can possibly ruin other relationships
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I'm in the same boat.. we've been off and on.. mostly off since I was 8 weeks, our son is now 13 months.. and I'm now 14 weeks:/ he has a gf and they have a son too. (Older than mine, long story) but I've tried which seems like forever now and nothing feels the same what so ever. So I gave up, I swear ill be single for the rest of my life.. ugh its so depressing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wife2Chris0411
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I wish this too. I miss my husband a lot, and i wish things didn't end the way they did. I tried flirting with other guys, but that doesn't even work. I just miss him a lot.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM

its not that you "are part of him". you arent. its over. sorry to be blunt.

you are scared to be hurt again. thats why you find something wrong w anyone else you meet. take your time, you arent ready.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)