Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh, are you kidding me???

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 24 Replies
I feel like I should title this pregnancy "patience grasshopper".

Everything is testing my patience. I mean....everything!!!

So this last weekend, bf told his 10 year old that she is going to be a big sister.

Today is his night with her. Per their custody agreement, he gets her every other weekend, every Wednesday night for dinner, and all school holidays.

He has NEVER missed a visitation. He has traded weekends with her, but never missed.

Tonight, he calls me. The school won't let him have his daughter. Why? Cause mom is pissed we are having a baby!!

Yep, she changed everything so he can't pick up his own kid!!!

He waited for her in the parking lot to come get their daughter. She refused to give her to him. So he called the cops.

His dad is a lawyer, so in the am his dad is going to file the paperwork against her for making it so he doesn't have access to his child.

What a fucking bitch!! I get it, she is pissed because this isn't what she thought would happen in life. But its happening. He is a good dad don't punish him cause you are an immature brat!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charlotte1608
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Thats nasty. What a bitch. I hope his dad sorts it for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM
His dad will.

It just makes me.mad cause he does so.much for his little.girl and really for her mom too.

If her mom.calls and asks him to stop by the store on his way to.drop her off, he does and picks up whatever she asks for and doesn't get paid back for it and he pays his child support.

It's just not fair to him.

Quoting Charlotte1608:

Thats nasty. What a bitch. I hope his dad sorts it for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM
How sad. I hope his dad gets this resoved quickly for him. I hate to see good dads miss out on their kids because their ex is stupid :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM

lol i see the beast trying some shit like this if and when i ever get and stay pregnant. she likes to think she has the golden uterus and will always control bf cuz "she has his baby". when really she is just the nasty loose hole they fell out of in his eyes.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM

oh and we had to call the cops on beast before. idk why they think that they can do whatever and the court order means nothing.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I don't understand how they think its okay to put the kids through this.

I told bf to tell her I had a miscarriage and surprise her with the baby later if she is gonna act like that.

Quoting faerie75:

oh and we had to call the cops on beast before. idk why they think that they can do whatever and the court order means nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM

actually tell bf not to discuss any of it w her because quite frankly its none of her fucking business. square away the legalities and have him keep ti at civil and court order. dont do the bitch any favors.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:48 PM
I knew she was gonna be a bitch about it too. She hasn't dated anybody since their divorce. She hasn't attempted to move on. She lives in the house, they bought.

He insisted she wouldn't care. But she does.

I don't want to her any favors but I don't want his little girl caught in the middle either.

At least we haven't told her we are.moving ob together. She can find that out in the court papers.

Quoting faerie75:

actually tell bf not to discuss any of it w her because quite frankly its none of her fucking business. square away the legalities and have him keep ti at civil and court order. dont do the bitch any favors.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

shes really delusional if she didnt see that coming lol.

at least the beast tries to be prideful and keep her mania to herself. i got that ging. but shes gonna show her ass if i ever am able to stay pregnant.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Oh no she has no hope of not showing her mania.

She actually told me one time a couple of years ago that he would eventually leave me and come home.

What now bitch? We just signed a lease together. My home is his home. And he is tickled to death about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)