Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 and Pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Did anybody watch last night's epi?

What do you think? I personally think the mother was a bitch at first, but the way that the show ended and the dad being a little shit, cussing in their home, I think Mom knew exactly what she was doing, and it's only going to benefit that baby since she is probably gonna look after him while mom's at school.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

It started out promising with them and then the bottom fell out. [sigh]  We don't know the real story but it came off her mom looking like she didn't want him there b/c he was white but then again she did say he was disrespectful and they do edit these episodes.  Anyway, she did come around only for him to act up.  I think he was mad that she changed her mind about staying with him and his family, the parents were mad too.  It doesn't make it right though.  That's ur son and he should have put his pride aside and did the right thing. ugh Watching this show makes me believe that not only did I make the right decision in adopting my dd but it just isn't worth it to go through that much pain for someone who isn't putting a ring on it or committed to you 110%. [sigh]

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I thought about that too. I said to myself, "I bet it has nothing to do with him being white, something probably happened before or in between the episode"

Quoting jinxmom:

It started out promising with them and then the bottom fell out. [sigh]  We don't know the real story but it came off her mom looking like she didn't want him there b/c he was white but then again she did say he was disrespectful and they do edit these episodes.  Anyway, she did come around only for him to act up.  I think he was mad that she changed her mind about staying with him and his family, the parents were mad too.  It doesn't make it right though.  That's ur son and he should have put his pride aside and did the right thing. ugh Watching this show makes me believe that not only did I make the right decision in adopting my dd but it just isn't worth it to go through that much pain for someone who isn't putting a ring on it or committed to you 110%. [sigh]

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Sad thing is this happens across the country and it's not video taped.  My teenage daughter watches this show.  GREAT learning tool for her.  I told her that this show should be watched in every school - during sex education time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)