Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im.a bad friend.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
So bff just called me.

She asked bout he uhaul. I said I made a reservation for it online.

She goes what size?

Me: the 10 foot.one that's 20 bucks a day.

Her: what size room does it say it holds?

Me: I dunno. It doesnt say. But the next one up was like 3x as big for 3x the money......(mid sentence)

Her: they make a middle.sized .one why didn't you get that one?

Me: cause (mid.thought)

Her: you should have gotten the other one. They don't make 30' uhaul trucks. They just don't.

Me: let me finish and I will tell you the information. Anyway, they don't (mid sentence)

Her: where did you say we were gonna return it? You are being ridiculous about this whole situation.

Me: again if you would let me finish.....they don't have the middle size avaliable for the time that we .need it. I'm not paying 3x as much for a bigger truck when I don't need it. Plus I have to pay the rental fee and the milage fee which is 99 cents per mile. And I said I would return it where we got it from cause I don't know where the other places are and I'm not in the .mood to waste gas and.milage searching.

Her: you are being stupid. Don't say that.
Return it in the other town so we dotnt have to.come back. You aren't thinking this through. Why would you make reservations like.that?

Me: because I can't.eat, sleep, go.to the bathhroom, keep.food.down, stop throwing up or do the simplest task without getting sick. I can't do anything and I'm frustrated. You asked the frustrated the make.the uhaul plans so I did. If you don't like it, then you should have done it.

Her: k, I am getting off the phone now.cause you are being unreasonable and crying and getting upset. It's not that serious. I.just don't understand why you did it. I know you are frustrated and I understand that but you still need to think.

Me: k, bye.

Fuck I am frustrated. Don't.sit there and interrupt me to correct me.when you don't know the information. Do not tell me what I know when you didnt make the reservation.

I have been puking my brains out all day. I have spent half the day crying from the pain from.puking so.much. because I literally cannot.move without making myself.sick.

I hate this. I am over this. I cannot do this for the next 30 weeks. I.will go off on somebody at this rate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So sorry...

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:38 AM

sorry

SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Hope you feel better hun...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Feel better. She sounds like she has no clue. She should shut her mouth. I'd be pissed too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Of course you would cry and become extremely upset and bothered by her stupid ass loud mouth self - you're pregnant. HOLY SHIT, I guess ALL pregnant women should already be equipped with brass fucking balls!

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I'm sorry  hun...:( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)