Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He served me today

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
I was served custody papers today. He wants the kids removed from my care within the next 30 days and temporary custody given to him until full custody is awarded. He also wants child support from me and is willing to give me 'reasonable' visitation. Yeah... uh, he mispelled our first son's first name, mispelled our third son's first and middle name, and has our second son's birthday wrong. I am calling my lawyer tomorrow. This whole document is a joke, it feels like. He doesnt even state how removing the children from my home is beneficial! What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Not sure, but good luck to you. 

rebmarie90
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I don't know either but good luck! He has to have some major proof to take them from you. 

-Chaotic-
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM
O.o!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Crap... I have no advice but (((hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You posted yesterday aboout hte pics and texts right? Call your lawyer in the AM and see him ASAP, take the writ(papers) with you and show the mistakes in it... because of that, technically he is trying to remove the wrong children from you... and you have their birth certs so take those with you also. If there is no beneficial reasons to remove them from you listed or he has no evidence of neglect or abuse on your part, it sounds like he's being spiteful. Good luck, and I will be praying for you. fingers crossed

lydi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

i am sorry i have no advise but i hope bad karma comes his way!!! and hopefully a judge sees all these pathetic mistakes on his part and laughs at him.

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Talk to your lawyer ASAP good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:44 AM

LMFAO, this.

Quoting andyroosmama:

technically he is trying to remove the wrong children from you..

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

MeeshMom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:55 AM
:( I'll send up a prayer for you! I agree with the others. Take your info and young documentation. Talk to the attorney first thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)