Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ick burger king.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I took dd out and about today after work. We hadn't eaten yet so we stopped quick at burger king. Not a big fan of them anyways but wanted something different. Walk in place my order. Go get seats. Turn around and see 2 trays full of trash on top of the garbages. Why? Because BOTH not 1 but 2!!! Garbages FULL to the top. Dirty dry sticky spills on the floor, dirty napkins all over. No ketchup in the thingy. I went to get my food and let the guy know about the garbage and ketchup. He says k and thank you. Comes and pushes the garbage doesn't take it out just simply pushes it down in on can completely ignore the others. Put the 2 trays on the counter. Goes back behind the counter WITHOUT waShing his hands and takes an order. Takes the trays to the back (not sure what he did with them) comes back to the front and again WITHOUT washing his hands and starts putting French fries in the holders. Ugh I was so disgusted it wasn't even funny. I told dd loud enough from people to hear me that we would no longer be be visiting the burger king. And they burned my chicken ick. Now I can't say whether or not they had a rush just before I got there but when I did get there, there wasn't another body in there except for the workers. Even then after a rush the first thing that should he done is the dining room.

I work at subway and we pride ourselves on being a clean store. I would be embarrassed for my store to look the way that one did. It was just unacceptable. Gross.

Sorry it got so long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and I'm calling and complaining tomorrow to management.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anasallumeuse
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
I used to work at sbux in our student union. We would have been fired if it got like that!! I'm quite grossed out. I haven't gone to a BK since I was probably about my son's age but my parents sometimes take him.
I'm so glad the one in our town closed!

I do love subway!
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Yea I couldn't believe the way it looked. I will not be going back there. Ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I don't like burger king, the one close to my work is always disgusting.  At first, it I thought it was the workers not cleaning, but the people who live in that area are so disgusting.  The store I work at, we clean it and clean it, and people just keep messing it up.  The restrooms are non-stop disgusting.  If we had to clean all day, nothing else would get done.  

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Ew that's gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)