• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After two years and it's over

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

I don't understand where I went wrong.  My bf is a little cold hearted and indifferent.  He shows me no signs that he cares about this relationship, but apparently I messed up.  So I asked him about two days a go to go with me and my child to a birthday party.  It would have been the fist time he met him if he had agreed to go.  Well he said he had his children that day.  I took it as if he wasn't ready to introduce me to them.  

So he just got into this big argument with me because he said I had not been polite and asked him to take his children along.  I was the impolite one because I had asked him to the party not his children.  I think he over reacted to this, but it's over.  I put so much effort and time, and one little mistake of my part and it's over.  Oh well, I guess it shows me what a real ass he is.  

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
andyroosmama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quite frankly, I think he is being the immature one... your child was invited right? Had you'd known that he was having his kids the same weekend, other arrangements could've been made... don't sacrifice your child and his/her activities for someone that acts more like a 2yr old not getting their way. It wouldn't have been your place to invite outside guests to said birthday party anyway... IMO its time to upgrade...

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM
If it was your party that's one thing but it's rude to bring extra kids to a party that aren't invited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi1207
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

find yourself a man not a boy!!

Jenny_Penny89
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

If it was your party that's one thing but it's rude to bring extra kids to a party that aren't invited

Jen: Mother to Ethan! Girlfriend to Charles! Love my Boys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)