Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so done

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 16 Replies
Being pregnant. I have no motivation, my body just aches, I now have cankles, and this reflux can just disappear. I spent Monday evening in the hospital as well. 7 more weeks to go, but I only have to make it 3 more weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mytrueloveS
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Almost!!  Time goes by quick. 

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
You are so close mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

You're so close.  Hope it goes quickly for you!

PaperClip811
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Soooo close :o) *hugs*

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Hope the rest goes quick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Aww I know the feeling!!!! I still remember the feeling well actually haha hopefully it flies by for you! Just think you're 2 weeks away from how far along I was when I had both Olivia and Aislynn :P but I hope you make it longer than that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I'd be happy with 3-4 more weeks. Lol A small baby (6-7lbs) would be great! A girl in my DDG had her baby last week and he gets to go home next week. He's so stinking cute too.

Quoting LovinLiv:

Aww I know the feeling!!!! I still remember the feeling well actually haha hopefully it flies by for you! Just think you're 2 weeks away from how far along I was when I had both Olivia and Aislynn :P but I hope you make it longer than that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM
You're almost there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Jealous of how much time you have left.
I have 29 weeks. Boo!!!

I'm sorry you are so miserble at this point. Make bf do everything and rest.

My bf is so worried about me being so sick at this point I think he wants me to move into the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Aww I loved that!! My due date group had so many people have babies before march! Mine being one of them lol and before I had mine I was so jealous but I wanted her to stay put a few more weeks.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

I'd be happy with 3-4 more weeks. Lol A small baby (6-7lbs) would be great! A girl in my DDG had her baby last week and he gets to go home next week. He's so stinking cute too.

Quoting LovinLiv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)