Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At least I now know

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hes not allergic.

14 year old got stung by a bee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
andyroosmama
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM

WHEW!!!!

**wiping sweat off brow**

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

lol I'm so afraid of bees. I'm not allergic, I'm just extremely terrified of them. I will avoid walking anywhere bees are buzzing around.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Ow that's a positive way of looking at it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Me too. First time I ever was stung was only 3 years ago. I almost cried and was a big baby about it.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

lol I'm so afraid of bees. I'm not allergic, I'm just extremely terrified of them. I will avoid walking anywhere bees are buzzing around.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Aweee I feel your pain. I got stung when I was 7 and ever since, I just hate them. I always think a swarm of them (I'm loling 'cause I almost said 'flock' lolololol) are just going to sting me at the same time. I also hate their stupid buzzing!!!!

Quoting Peytons_Mama09:

Me too. First time I ever was stung was only 3 years ago. I almost cried and was a big baby about it.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

MeeshMom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
That's a big fear of mine. My friends daughter had an allergic reaction to her first bee sting. That's scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Yea if one comes near me I duck and flail(is that right????) my arms and look like a crazy person....even though I know you shouldn't. Hummingbirds sound like bees. That was kind of random...lol

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Aweee I feel your pain. I got stung when I was 7 and ever since, I just hate them. I always think a swarm of them (I'm loling 'cause I almost said 'flock' lolololol) are just going to sting me at the same time. I also hate their stupid buzzing!!!!

Quoting Peytons_Mama09:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Really??? I always run when I see a swarm. LMAO.

Well....I don't know what happens, and I don't think I want to...LMAO.

And flail, yes.

Quoting Peytons_Mama09:

Yea if one comes near me I duck and flail(is that right????) my arms and look like a crazy person....even though I know you shouldn't. Hummingbirds sound like bees. That was kind of random...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)