Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Phone Call Ever!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:04 AM
  • 11 Replies

Well, my Andrew's dad's girlfriend has to be the MOST SPECIAL person alive... I got a letter from the Attorney General's office today saying that they are not reviewing his case at the moment... So I get a call from his number, but its her... basically telling me that they are no longer obligated to  pay the child support. I will let her think that... I called the Attorney General's office asking what it meant, and was told that since they cannot locate him to serve, they cannot review the case... it does not close the case and it is already being filed for court... Sooooooooo like I said, I will just let her live in her own world thinking that the case is closed... sidesplittinglaughter

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow SHE had the nerve to call u..my bd would know better then to pull something like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

She said "we" are not obligated to pay? You should have said well you arent but he is! Bwahaha!

andyroosmama
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:58 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I had that exact thought... But I will let her think there isn't an open case... she'll be in for a surprise in late July or August when we go to court... i'm just gonna let the 2100+ grow some more since whatever hasn't been paid grows 6% interest each year... oh yeah did I forget to mention they are going to add in the medical insurance reimbursement(100%), and told me to set up a spreadsheet and bill him directly for any and all costs out of pocket(50%)... oh and those grow 6% too... plus if he doesn't show up for court, he'll have an FTA and cannot bond out until ALL arrears are paid in full. LOVE IT!!!! rolling on floorsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting MeeshMom:

She said "we" are not obligated to pay? You should have said well you arent but he is! Bwahaha!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Haha....wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Lol wow She actually called you, and said We. She got some nerve
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ethansmyson1
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Woohoo you go girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM
That's great what an idiot she is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM

And this is the broad that feeds my boys cereal for an entire weekend when they go... or gets one rinky dinky meal @ McDonald's for them to share... ummmm yeah she's in for a rude awakening...

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I don't think the word "retarded" is allowed on this site.

You should remove it.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM
You have his number now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)