Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Lazy rich people!!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM
  • 109 Replies
The house closest to me (about 100 feet higher than me and 300 feet away) is pretty big...just under 7000 sq feet. The people are super snooty. I just took my dog out (its still light here) and I looked up the hill and they had their fricken landscaper filling the bird feeders! At 8pm!!! In his uniform. Are you SERIOUSLY that lazy??? I don't get people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM
8 moms liked this

meh.. if I had the money I'd give people jobs like that.  I'd rather employ some one if I could afford it than do it myself right now, people need the work.

Sat.Wed
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Sounds like snob hill here ( Its actually called Nobb Hill, but all of us from my graduating class call it Snob Hill)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

You should've shouted "ARE YOU GOING TO HIRE HIM TO BE YOUR PERSONAL WAITER TOO?????"

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps that's part of what he is paid to do and he is working late for a reason you don't know.

That has nothing to do with being lazy.

When I hire somebody to do a job for me, I pay them for that and I expect them to meet those expectations that we agreed upon. Failure to do so results in a failure of me writing a check.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Omg do you live in snellville?

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Sounds like snob hill here ( Its actually called Nobb Hill, but all of us from my graduating class call it Snob Hill)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this

No hun, I think her point is it's a bird feeder...like, that's nothing, to go for a nice brisk walk and fill it up with birdseed....

:/

Quoting happymommy1105:

Perhaps that's part of what he is paid to do and he is working late for a reason you don't know.

When I hire somebody to do a job for me, I pay them for that and I expect them to meet those expectations that we agreed upon. Failure to do so results in a failure of me writing a check.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Hahaha

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

sidesplittinglaughter

You should've shouted "ARE YOU GOING TO HIRE HIM TO BE YOUR PERSONAL WAITER TOO?????"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sat.Wed
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
No, lol

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Maybe I don't get it.

I grew up having hired help. I still have hired help. Twice a month a maid comes and deep cleans my house. I rent an apt where I pay extra for things like valet trash service.

I have never understood why people get so offended if you hire help. Like its a crime or something

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

No hun, I think her point is it's a bird feeder...like, that's nothing, to go for a nice brisk walk and fill it up with birdseed....

:/

Quoting happymommy1105:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:21 PM
We used to have snob hill .in snellville when I was growing up.

Quoting Sat.Wed:

No, lol

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN