Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy rich people!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
The house closest to me (about 100 feet higher than me and 300 feet away) is pretty big...just under 7000 sq feet. The people are super snooty. I just took my dog out (its still light here) and I looked up the hill and they had their fricken landscaper filling the bird feeders! At 8pm!!! In his uniform. Are you SERIOUSLY that lazy??? I don't get people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (91-100):
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM

She's not trying to dictate how they spend their own money lmfao, relax.

And she's not hating, she's just voicing an opinion. I mean, come on, who the fuck DOESN'T wish they had a ridiculous amount of money to sit around and be lazy with!!???!!

Come the fuck on. Really? It's not called 'hating', it's called wishful thinking. sticking out tongue

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

What business is it to you how others spend their money? They probably worked very hard to get where they are and if they want to hire someone to do work like that, so be it.

Stop hating on people because they have something you don't.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Poor pitiful you.

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Worked? You kidding me? People like the OP are talking about dont know what REAL work is, its been handed to them I see it ALL the time withe out if staters that movechere they do not know what WORK is, then when they actually have to do even a little its a huge drama filled meltdown, unlike the ones of us who were raised here and KNOW what REAL work is.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

What business is it to you how others spend their money? They probably worked very hard to get where they are and if they want to hire someone to do work like that, so be it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tea4Tas
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

It was Friday night. {Perhaps the people were headed to their other house-or working late, or out to dinner. Perhaps they are disabled? No matter, I am sure the landscaper doesn't mind do ing the work he is getting paid to do.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Must be nice to be as arrogant as you are.

Get rid of the complex.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Poor pitiful you.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM
No complex here and I'm not arrogant. I just don't begrudge people having money and spending it how they see fit.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Must be nice to be as arrogant as you are.

Get rid of the complex.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Poor pitiful you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM
My neighbors gardeners start in there yard at 6:30 am! Every other freakin morning! I really like my neighbors, our yard is over twice there size and we don't need a gardener every other day!...I can't believe how so many people can't do the simple things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM

But you do like to believe people are completely serious.

OP has already explained it was a joke. She was teasing them. I don't think she has the energy or time to seriously believe these rich people are lazy, and hold a grudge against them for it.

That's why you need to fucking relax, lmfao.

Oh mighty mommy. She who doesn't judge others. Pfft. You are LYING if you say you have never EVER judged someone in their life for something!!!!

Think about what you are doing right NOW - that is being judgemental! Grow up.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

No complex here and I'm not arrogant. I just don't begrudge people having money and spending it how they see fit.

tndsmomma28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a whole lot of assumptions for one reply.

How do you know whether or not the people the OP is talking about worked for their money?  Not everyone inherits their money.  LOTS of people work their asses off to get to a place where they can afford to pay someone to fill their bird feeders.  For example let's say that the person who lives in that house is a doctor or a lawyer.  They didn't start out rich, hell they probably lived pretty frugally after they got out of college, but they WORKED to get to where they are now.  To say that all rich people have their money handed to them or that they don't know about "real work" is ignorant.

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Worked? You kidding me? People like the OP are talking about dont know what REAL work is, its been handed to them I see it ALL the time withe out if staters that movechere they do not know what WORK is, then when they actually have to do even a little its a huge drama filled meltdown, unlike the ones of us who were raised here and KNOW what REAL work is.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

NerdyQwertyGrl
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Yeah, we can all clean our own houses, cook our own food, mow our own lawns, brew our own coffee, etc, etc, etc and we all make choices to pay for these things whether it be to hire somebody to clean, to mow, order food, etc and utilizing convenience can equate to ALL of us being lazy.  Sounds like it's part of the landscaper's duties and he may have started late.

Quoting 5BMom:

I dunno... I have had house cleaners. I don't consider them "hired help"....they are just a service, IMO... I am not offended they have a landscaper...its the sheer laughable nature of not filling your own birdfeeders on your patio. Yes, their house is worth 2 million but I can't imagine having someone do everything for me, KWIM???

Quoting happymommy1105:

Maybe I don't get it.

I grew up having hired help. I still have hired help. Twice a month a maid comes and deep cleans my house. I rent an apt where I pay extra for things like valet trash service.

I have never understood why people get so offended if you hire help. Like its a crime or something

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

No hun, I think her point is it's a bird feeder...like, that's nothing, to go for a nice brisk walk and fill it up with birdseed....

:/

Quoting happymommy1105:

Perhaps that's part of what he is paid to do and he is working late for a reason you don't know.

That has nothing to do with being lazy.

When I hire somebody to do a job for me, I pay them for that and I expect them to meet those expectations that we agreed upon. Failure to do so results in a failure of me writing a check.

NewMama28
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Jeez. What happened in here? OP I would also chuckle to myself if I saw that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)