Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Lazy rich people!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
The house closest to me (about 100 feet higher than me and 300 feet away) is pretty big...just under 7000 sq feet. The people are super snooty. I just took my dog out (its still light here) and I looked up the hill and they had their fricken landscaper filling the bird feeders! At 8pm!!! In his uniform. Are you SERIOUSLY that lazy??? I don't get people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
singlemom1208
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM
That's right. I admit, I'm to lazy to become rich. Lol. I'm comfortable as middle class. :)

Quoting MissTuree:

Exactly! You don't get rich, or stay rich by sitting on your butt all day complaining about what others have and what you don't. Most people have to work their asses off to get there....and then work even harder to stay there.

Quoting singlemom1208:

No problem! When I think of the rich, I think they are the opposite of lazy, read a quote once that I really liked.
A pessimist see's the glass as half empty, an optimist see's it as half full and an opportunist drinks the water.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Awwww thanks lol.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Chanel5nyc, the more I read your posts this morning, the more I'm liking you. Lol

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

"Hired help" hired to help.

Hiring someone to help doesn't mean a person is lazy. It could mean they are too busy to do it theirselves. Hiring someone boosts up the economy.

Sounds like you are a little jealous of someone who could hire someone.

Quoting Sat.Wed:

If you can have "hired help" then you are wrll off and LAZY because Ive NEVER had "hired help" as you call them like they are ONLY around for you they are REAL ppl NOT robots

Quoting PeninaK:

Some people want nice grounds and visiting birds without having to do the dirty work themselves.  Nothing wrong with that.  It is not unheard for landscaping to include upkeep of bird feeders and waterers.  I disagree that it is necessarily an indication of laziness.  Besides housecleaners and nannies, I have paid help to handle certain other tasks that some people may judge as laziness on my part. To clarify, I am comfortable, not what I would consider wealthy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Thats what "she" said lol. I know I wouldnt wanna live there. I like it dark at 8pm lol.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

At 8pm? Hmmm okay lol.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

She said it was still light out lmao!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Night binoculars lol

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Maybe she had binocculars! Lmao!!!

Quoting PeninaK:

Your visual accuity is impressive when you can spot a landscaper filling bird feeders 100 feet above you and 300 feet away at 8 p.m! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thats not always true. While some get rich working hard, others hardly work and get rich.

Quoting MissTuree:

Exactly! You don't get rich, or stay rich by sitting on your butt all day complaining about what others have and what you don't. Most people have to work their asses off to get there....and then work even harder to stay there.

Quoting singlemom1208:

No problem! When I think of the rich, I think they are the opposite of lazy, read a quote once that I really liked.
A pessimist see's the glass as half empty, an optimist see's it as half full and an opportunist drinks the water.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Awwww thanks lol.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Chanel5nyc, the more I read your posts this morning, the more I'm liking you. Lol

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Hiring someone to help doesn't mean a person is lazy. It could mean they are too busy to do it theirselves. Hiring someone boosts up the economy.

Quoting Sat.Wed:

If you can have "hired help" then you are wrll off and LAZY because Ive NEVER had "hired help" as you call them like they are ONLY around for you they are REAL ppl NOT robots

Quoting PeninaK:

Some people want nice grounds and visiting birds without having to do the dirty work themselves.  Nothing wrong with that.  It is not unheard for landscaping to include upkeep of bird feeders and waterers.  I disagree that it is necessarily an indication of laziness.  Besides housecleaners and nannies, I have paid help to handle certain other tasks that some people may judge as laziness on my part. To clarify, I am comfortable, not what I would consider wealthy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Most work hard to be and stay rich. But there are some who have trust funds or inherit money.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Thats not always true. While some get rich working hard, others hardly work and get rich.

Quoting MissTuree:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Awwww thanks lol.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Quoting PeninaK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:25 AM

lol! Money definitely doesn't buy happiness, so as long as you're comfortable where you are than that's all that matters!

Quoting singlemom1208:

That's right. I admit, I'm to lazy to become rich. Lol. I'm comfortable as middle class. :)

Quoting MissTuree:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Awwww thanks lol.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Quoting PeninaK:

illinoismommy83
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:26 AM

What is wrong with hiring someone to take care of outdoor chores?

If you had a landscaper would you limit his jobs as to not seem lazy? 

You seem out of touch with reality.

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Oh yea, definitely. Key word here is "most". Some do come by money easily, but if those people aren't smart enough to know how to manage it than they just as easily lose the money they were handed.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Most work hard to be and stay rich. But there are some who have trust funds or inherit money.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Quoting MissTuree:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Awwww thanks lol.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Quoting PeninaK:

aj23
by Amanda on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I would love to hire someone to fill my bird feeders. We have 10-15 of them (my mom is always buying some) and the birds eat like teenage boys so they have to be filled at least every couple of days or they are empty. My mom and son love watching the birds but I'm the one stuck walking around with the 10lb bag of food every day. If I forget then the birds will leave.
I can think of tons of things that I would like to hire people to do for me and its not because I'm lazy and don't want to do it, its because my day would be much more productive if I didn't have to spend 5 hours mowing the lawn or hour pulling weeds and feeding the birds. I value my time and if I can outsource some chores and gain more time then why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Come on guys, it's just an opinion, lmao.

Really?? A birdfeeder??? I don't care if they're rich enough to hire someone do that. In the name of those of us who can't hire people to do basic SIMPLE shit like this, I would at least hope the more well off have enough dignity and self respect left to do shit like this!!!

LOLsidesplittinglaughter

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM
It's part of being a landscaper. He could have forgot the bird feeder thing after doing all the other work on the lawn.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Come on guys, it's just an opinion, lmao.

Really?? A birdfeeder??? I don't care if they're rich enough to hire someone do that. In the name of those of us who can't hire people to do basic SIMPLE shit like this, I would at least hope the more well off have enough dignity and self respect left to do shit like this!!!

LOLsidesplittinglaughter

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)