Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The biggest revenge?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 15 Replies
My heart has been shattered and I want to make him regret he ever did it, but I don't even know where to begin. I don't want to do anything violent or illegal. I just want to make him realize what he's missing
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:55 AM
2 moms liked this
He will eventually. Moving on and not acting like a crazy girlfriend will make a man realize what he lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:56 AM
4 moms liked this

Live well, and be happy that you got rid of some one who could to that to you.

Him seeing you happy, him seeing you NOT miserable over losing him, will keep him up at night even if he doesn't act like it.

Nikki286
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

the best revenge you ca do is simply be happy move on and show that you never needed him  in the first place 

mama_grizz
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:58 AM
this. Don't let him see how he hurt you. Just pretend he was a bad idea that your awesome self was too good for. Cuz you are and he was.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

He will eventually. Moving on and not acting like a crazy girlfriend will make a man realize what he lost

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:59 AM
If u live together move out and take all the tp,towels,paper towels toothpaste and soap. But if u wanna be mature about it moving on and being beautiful should work with constant fb post to document !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Just assume he has a low tolerance for AWESOME

Proudmomtov
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Quoting mhaney03:

Live well, and be happy that you got rid of some one who could to that to you.

Him seeing you happy, him seeing you NOT miserable over losing him, will keep him up at night even if he doesn't act like it.

THIS :)

ShanShan0620
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Haha you guys are awesome. I have everything going for me. I just can't let go. Emotionally crushed. I'll break down every once in awhile and tell him how much I hate him for ending our marriage
SinceresMomma
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Good, you have everything going for you. All you post was a man. You have time to move on and gain so much more. Him seeing you happy is the greatest revenge. Don't call him crying saying you hate him. I been there done that. Your only gonna hold yourself back.

Quoting ShanShan0620:

Haha you guys are awesome. I have everything going for me. I just can't let go. Emotionally crushed. I'll break down every once in awhile and tell him how much I hate him for ending our marriage

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Quoting ShanShan0620:

Oh I've done that.  I've even done a few things that, when I'm rational, even *I* think are crazy.  Boy, I could tell some stories.

But through all that, one thing never failed:  when I started to get myself together, to live my life without him, and he finally saw that I could do without him, THAT'S when he comes crawling back.  Every. Single. Time.

So this time, I didn't go the crazy route.  I've danced this dance with him at least twice a year for ten years.  Instead I said "alright, fine, GTFO my apartment" and moved on immediately.  He didn't know what hit him.  He came back, but this time I laid out conditions and he has to meet every one before he can even think about coming back.  I stood my ground, and yeah, holding him at arm's length for the past year and a half is definitely vindicating since he's done it to me so many times.  I love him but I'm so jaded by his crap I couldn't care either way.  I've lost all emotional connection to the situation.

I enjoy watching him on his toes, waiting and wondering when I'm going to let go of him and let him fall.  He's used to me holding on with everything I have.  Now, HE'S the one that has to do the work, as it should have been.

IDK your specific situation, but momma if he does come back, set some rules and STAND FIRM..  If he really wants you, he'll do what is needed to earn your trust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN