Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Show off ur tattoos that represent ur little ones!!!

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Nikki286
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM

it's the kenji symbol for love - my birth flower and her's are on the bottom and my grandma and grandpa who passed birth flowers are the same as mine and hers and i put her two on top

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

This is not mine- yet. I want this flower with my kids names (one on each petal)

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I don't have one the represents my son yet, but I'm working on it and saving up for a good tattoo artist.

tndsmomma28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I have a tatto on my ankle with my boys names, but I don't have one for my daughter yet.  I have a tattoo on my back that I don't like that I want to cover with my daughter's tattoo, but I have to figure out how I want it done.  I'm not very artistic, so IDK what to do with it.

lydi
by Lydi on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM

i have my dd's nickname on my shoulder. it is fairly small and want to add to it eventually.  but right now it just says Layna.  i got it in nyc when we went there when she was 1. it is my fav tattoo.

specialwingz
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM

The heart represents me.  The top 4 rosebuds are my 4 living children.  The bottom 2 rosebuds are my angel babies.  I designed it myself.  My tattoo artist was very touched when he found out what it represented.

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I just got this last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:52 PM

These are one of each of my twins feet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:44 AM

out of curiousity. why no words or numbers?

Quoting Jenn8604:

an autism awareness ribbon for my son hayden who has severe autism. i dont do words or numbers on my body.

mommy.etc.
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Bump for tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)