Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

XPECTINGMAMA10.....THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Sorry the picture is sideways. Anywho I made those stupid bacon cakes....NEVER AGAIN. LOL!!

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:00 AM

LMFAO!! It didnt come out yummy as we thought? they look yummy!

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Where do I start?? It looks good but when my daughter lifted up that piece of bacon the pancake was kind of, sort of, but not all the way mushy. Personally, I'm not into soggy pancakes, but the kids loved them! Although my son doesn't count because he eats everything! He's our human garbage disposal. If you find more recipes let me know. LOL!!baking

Quoting xpectingmama10:

xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM

LMAO!! Atleast the kids liked it. I'mm find more hahaha i do banana chunks and nuts in pancakes sometimes lol

Quoting moosesmom:

Where do I start?? It looks good but when my daughter lifted up that piece of bacon the pancake was kind of, sort of, but not all the way mushy. Personally, I'm not into soggy pancakes, but the kids loved them! Although my son doesn't count because he eats everything! He's our human garbage disposal. If you find more recipes let me know. LOL!!baking

Quoting xpectingmama10:

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Did you try frying them without adding the oil to the mix? Bacon is already so greasy lol.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Yep! The image of all that grease and pancake mix popped in my head. Gross! So I fried the bacon first. My mom suggested I crumble them up next time...she doesn't know there will not be a next time. LOL.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Did you try frying them without adding the oil to the mix? Bacon is already so greasy lol.

xpectingmama10
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

damn that picture is false advertisement! lmao

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Aweh damn. I was gonna try those too. Oh well. Maybe the bacon is supposed to be I the middle like that!

Quoting moosesmom:

Yep! The image of all that grease and pancake mix popped in my head. Gross! So I fried the bacon first. My mom suggested I crumble them up next time...she doesn't know there will not be a next time. LOL.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Looks like your batter was too thick. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)