Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O from ironing post - Does ironing correlate to a clean home?

Well, here are some pictures that I just took with my iPhone.

I don't iron, but my home is pretty near spotless, with a few things placed wherever, but there's no garbage anywhere...

Those two black things top right hand corner are my socks.Signs that life exists in my home without looking like a garbage dump.

In the process of steaming broccoli, and the rice is for chicken fried rice that I'll be cooking in about an hour.

Chopping up more broccoli when the steamed ones are done.

So idk. If you don't iron, does that mean your home is a mess?

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (61-70):
MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Aweee wittle bee bee keeping you alert huh?

Quoting happymommy1105:

I can't get comfy.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

So go have a nice catnap, ma!!

Quoting happymommy1105:

It was 86 today with humidity.

Plus I have been cleaning the old apt all day and going up and down stairs carrying things.

I am beyond tired. I want to sleep!

XxLuvMyLilGrlxX
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Nice place I have that same computer desk.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Feed your bebeh some bacon, lololol

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I luvvvv Zellers LOL!

Quoting XxLuvMyLilGrlxX:

Nice place I have that same computer desk.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
No the other one who won't stop yelling mommy.

I took a five min shower. He came in there 15 times! Been out the shower for 2 minutes have heard my name at least 3 times!

Leave me alone!!

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Aweee wittle bee bee keeping you alert huh?

Quoting happymommy1105:

I can't get comfy.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

So go have a nice catnap, ma!!

Quoting happymommy1105:

It was 86 today with humidity.

Plus I have been cleaning the old apt all day and going up and down stairs carrying things.

I am beyond tired. I want to sleep!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tndsmomma28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

This is all I was saying from the beginning.  I'm not really one to let things go, but she would argue about ANYTHING, and a lot of it was contradictory to what she had argued about in the last post/reply/day/whatever.  I thought a lot of her bullshit was ridiculous and I'm not afraid to call her on it.  I know that a lot of the members in this group have a problem with me because of it, but I couldn't help it, lol!

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Meh, either way, hopefully we can get our old group back. I am ashamed I even stuck up for her at one point. SMH. Sad thing is, that's nothing new to me. No wonder why she's on bedrest - look at all the friggen drama she's created - just searching her SN, about 4-5 locked posts come up, and they're all filled with her replying to every. single. damn. member. If it's negative in her favor, she just defends - can't accept that she too, can be wrong at times. SMH SMH.

Quoting 1979mommy:

She's just not on the member list anymore. Idk if she left or got the boot.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Well their precious mom is gone now.

After last night, I thought I was going to have to go out of my way to call her local loonie bin on her.

That amount of crazy should be illegal on this site, LMFAO.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

This is all I was saying from the beginning.  I'm not really one to let things go, but she would argue about ANYTHING, and a lot of it was contradictory to what she had argued about in the last post/reply/day/whatever.  I thought a lot of her bullshit was ridiculous and I'm not afraid to call her on it.  I know that a lot of the members in this group have a problem with me because of it, but I couldn't help it, lol!

fullxbusymom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Well since I don't iron I certainly hope not. 

raynejane
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I dont iron but my house is always clean...why would ironing your stuff mean you keep your house cleaner than someone who doesn't?

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Because a member who is no longer a part of this group said I was a slob if I didn't iron, and assumed I didn't clean my home or kept it clean.

Quoting raynejane:

I dont iron but my house is always clean...why would ironing your stuff mean you keep your house cleaner than someone who doesn't?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)