Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

WTF????????????????

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 15 Replies

Really?????????????? Ok, my Andrew's dad's bedbreaker called me last week to inform me that the child support order is closed... Fast forward to today... this broad calls me from his phone to let me know that SHE, not he, is picking up my Andrew from school on Friday for the weekend... NOT IN THIS LIFETIME and OVER MY DEAD BODY. BD is not on the emergency card and cannot remove him from school so she really can't... Seriously, WTF????????????? frustratedangryand especially since she does not properly care for my Andrew or Robbie... but that's another issue on another post can of worms

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Relax and breath. You know she can't do it, so don't even stress the situation. Although I'd be a little "moved" if she called me and said that. But keep cool. Don't let her rule you and by that I mean, let go of the anger she makes you feel. Don't let her have control over your emotions.  Bedbreaker??? LMBO!!!!!!!! Try to enjoy your night.

andyroosmama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, that's the nicest thing I can call her... I know she can't remove him from the school, I am more pisssed at the fact that she thinks she can do what she wants and has the cojones to call me... especially since she seems to think I want him back... ummmmmmmmm not just no, but HELLFUCKINNO!!!!!! I am on a mission to upgrade... why be stuck with someone broke and doesn't work when better is available...

Quoting moosesmom:

Relax and breath. You know she can't do it, so don't even stress the situation. Although I'd be a little "moved" if she called me and said that. But keep cool. Don't let her rule you and by that I mean, let go of the anger she makes you feel. Don't let her have control over your emotions.  Bedbreaker??? LMBO!!!!!!!! Try to enjoy your night.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM

That's insecurity at it's finest. If she was sure she could keep him, she wouldn't be bothering you. Take it as a compliment. I try to tell myself everyday "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" Soon we won't have to deal with the drama. It'll get better :-) 

Quoting andyroosmama:

Well, that's the nicest thing I can call her... I know she can't remove him from the school, I am more pisssed at the fact that she thinks she can do what she wants and has the cojones to call me... especially since she seems to think I want him back... ummmmmmmmm not just no, but HELLFUCKINNO!!!!!! I am on a mission to upgrade... why be stuck with someone broke and doesn't work when better is available...

Quoting moosesmom:

andyroosmama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

The ting about it is, if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted him, he wouldn't be an ex... he'd be current... and little does she know that when he comes to get my boys, he's always asking to make things right... ummmmmmm no... its not fixable or its are you dating someone? Nunya... sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting moosesmom:

That's insecurity at it's finest. If she was sure she could keep him, she wouldn't be bothering you. Take it as a compliment. I try to tell myself everyday "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" Soon we won't have to deal with the drama. It'll get better :-) 

Quoting andyroosmama:

Quoting moosesmom:

SinceresMomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Why is she even calling you?? I would tell her off and hang up lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while... Honestly I think she has too much time on her hands... and I just say "ok whatever" to whatever she says... I think she's trying to strike my ire and piss me off but its not working... I just laugh at her...

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Why is she even calling you?? I would tell her off and hang up lol

Jenny_Penny89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Relax, take a deep breathe.  Like you said she isnt on the list to pick him up...  And if the school lets her, then blame them.  My son isnt in school yet, and to be honest Id be pissed also- Just at the thought alone!!

LOVEiink
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I wouldn't pay any attention to her.  She can't pick your kid up from school if she's not on the list, and I'd be raising hell with the school if they allow her to do so.  I deal with my ex's girlfriends occasionally (never the same one...) and I got to the point that I just ignore them and go straight for the jugular (baby daddy).

Mia1983
by Mia on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM
She's just trying to get a rise out of you. She probably knows she isn't authorizeD to pick them up anyway...she just wants to make her presence known. Desperate and insecure she is. I wouldn't even deal with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Good luck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN