Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling bad... but aggravated

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 0 Replies

Well... a little back history. BD is a private pilot, we went to mediation beginning of April and came to agreement on a schedule. 5-2-2-5, 5 days with him 2 for me, 5 for me 2 for him. well, he hasn't followed it once. He says that he needs to work because I am in such need of the meesly 300 he gives me a month. He's so stupid because after we go to court in august he will be giving me about 1200 a month. He hasn't seen DS in 3 weeks now. 

then last week my lawyer sends me an email stating that BD is telling his lawyer that I am refusing to let him talke to DS on the phone. I was appaulled because HE'S NEVER CALLED ONCE!! ha, then i calls later that night to talk to DS (for the first time) I ask him, why are you saying this. his answer, "I have tried calling so many times, left vm's and you never call back or let me talk to DS" I reply, "fine if you're gonna play this game then bring it. I want you phone records because I will have mine" since then he emails me when he wants to talke to DS and I call him and let them talk. he's only talked to him 3 times in the past 3 weeks. 

I feel so bad for DS. he's going thru so much and i can tell by his attitude that he's not handeling it too well. I think I will take him to a counselor to help him with all of this because I'm not too sure on what to do.... 

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)