Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

mothers day plans

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 14 Replies
What are you single mommies doing for mothers day? Do yu think the father o your kid(s) is going to ge you something? I know he's not going to get me anything so I wouldn't surprised. So far I have nothing planned but spending time with my daugher as usual lol. ...
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM
same here just probavly go out to eat with my mom n spend time wit dd..the only thing ill probly get from her dad is a text saying happy motherx day..n I don't even know for wat he doesn't even c lissette
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM
bump

Stephd710
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Last year he got a card, no envelope, and had his sister (who was babysitting our babies that day) write the girls names in it. Lol! Whatev.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I forgot mother's day was coming up! Smh I have no plans... And I don't speak to the father, so no I won't be getting anything from him and don't expect anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
plprincess78
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I don't even know what day Mother's Day is....So definitely no plans.  It will probably be a normal day for us.

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.  ~Rabindranath Tagore

5BMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Brunch at the resort with my mom and the kids. I ordered my self a new pair of Maui's and a pair of Smiths (sunglasses) as a "me" gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Nothing!

My sons father usually texts me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM

No idea what we are doing yet.  As for my ex husband, I know he won't do anything..I don't do anything for him either...

cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I'm babysitting for my friend so I'm going to get a craft together that the girls can make and surprise her. 

MsAntoine
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Awww that is so sweet of u

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

I'm babysitting for my friend so I'm going to get a craft together that the girls can make and surprise her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN