Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drugs Over Family

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 3 Replies

My kids dad picked drugs and a trashy slut over his family and kids...He also chose working 24/7 and going to jail over and over (recently for theft) over the kids....And yet I am horrible for not making it work? Thats what I have been told.....

it kills me everyday cause i did love him and i do miss him but he screwed us over and I know he is a danger to the kids so i have to protect them! My kids come way before myself so i wont go back to him.....how ever some times i just wish he missed us which i know sounds stupid

Anyone else's kids Sperm donor like this?  ( call him that cause he doesnt deserve the name father or dad)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/117088

For the No drama mama's who want real advice and help with out judgment
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommyto2boys178
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Sounds a lot like my boys fathers...
My 2 year olds dad chose drugs and his other 2 kids over my son. He eventually lost custody of his other 2 kids. My son hasn't seen his father since he was 7 months old.
And my youngest father chose drinking and partying over his son. He's 8 months old and hasn't seen him sincere was 3 months old.
I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. They are happy and taken care of and that's all that matters to me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevie31
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yeah im having problems with my baby daddy. i tried to make it work with him , but it is impossible .  i am 38 weeks pregnant and he has become addicted to pain killers and is constantly out getting drunk.. i told him he will have no part in the birth or  our sons life if he doesnt get clean, and it seems that he doesnt want to get clean :/ i dont want to go into labor in the middle of the night and try to call him and he is out getting drunk or at a friends house getting high. it is very depressing to think about.

LovelyDayz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I feel my children's father chooses his friends and his music over us alot of times. He tells me that is not the case. But I always get that feeling. Basically if he had to choose to watch his own children over his music, he'll be pissed smh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)