Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

suggestions plz!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have 3 kids and pregnancy with my 4th. My son is 10 and then my girls are 7 and 6 my baby is another girl. Now I know all kids fight but my girls have just gotten out of hand. They fight non stop from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed no joke! They fight with my son to but nothing compared to each other. I just can't imagine how its gng to be when the baby gets here more fighting and then with her once shes old enough? Any suggestions as to what I can do just to calm it down a bit since I know they are going to fight regardless. I've tried the whole don't talk to each other or play with each other, or even don't say nothing if u have notning nice to say, tried corners and sendn to seperate rooms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SinceresMomma
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk bump. Some siblings fight all the time. Most of the time, what are they fighting about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this
How about taking away any toys or tv privleges? I really have no advice hun, so bumping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clfranc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Any lil thing and everything! From she's copying me to she has my pencil, she's singing, talking etc. It's just crazy how much they fight!!

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Idk bump. Some siblings fight all the time. Most of the time, what are they fighting about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clfranc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Even tho they have tons of toys they really don't play with them and I don't allow video games on school days. Tv don't really watch cause my son plays baseball so not much time after school with homework, dinner them its practice and by time we get home time to get ready for bed. Every other wknd my oldest ones go with their dad my lil one it varies when he will pick her up. I was thinking maybe not taking them to practice and games since they look fwd to that to play with friends they have made

Quoting animebuddy:

How about taking away any toys or tv privleges? I really have no advice hun, so bumping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My girls are 10 and 6 and they go at it constantly as do my nieces who are 11 and 8. I think it's a fairly normal part of childhood. No suggestions but you're definitely not alone lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annangel87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 3 brothers n we use to fight all the time i am not looking forward when my kids getting older cause there gonna do that i already put my oldest on time out to calm him down just little time does him well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clfranc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:15 AM
I was expecting them to fight like this in their teens not this young lol I don't remember fighting that bad. It's non stop most of the time from waking up to gng to bed over everything! Just hoping to ease it up some I can't imagine how much worse it will be when baby gets here. I'm gng to go crazy lol

Quoting ozarkdragonfly:

My girls are 10 and 6 and they go at it constantly as do my nieces who are 11 and 8. I think it's a fairly normal part of childhood. No suggestions but you're definitely not alone lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clfranc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:18 AM
I have a SIS and 2 brother we didn't fight really till teen yrs and was never allowed to hit. Just crazy how bad my girls fight they fight with my son to a lot but I can handle it. My girls fighting have gotten out of hand. Maybe a day of being in time out all thru out the day every time they fight no matter who started putting them both in time out might help some.

Quoting annangel87:

I have 3 brothers n we use to fight all the time i am not looking forward when my kids getting older cause there gonna do that i already put my oldest on time out to calm him down just little time does him well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM
lol I hear ya. I don't remember fighting much with my older bro or my sis, she's older, but my younger bro, omg! He's 2 years younger than me and I remember fighting with him a lot. I remember mom having to beat us with the straw end of the broom to break up one fight. He'd shoved my sister and man was I mad!

Quoting clfranc:

I was expecting them to fight like this in their teens not this young lol I don't remember fighting that bad. It's non stop most of the time from waking up to gng to bed over everything! Just hoping to ease it up some I can't imagine how much worse it will be when baby gets here. I'm gng to go crazy lol

Quoting ozarkdragonfly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)