Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dentist appointment

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

Taking my kids to the dentist today, I like going there and getting praised for how great their teeth look. But not going to hear that today, DD(4) has a cavity (dentist said at last visit it would happen because her teeth are so close together). Even with brushing her teeth twice a day and flossing before bed she still got the cavity. Kind of nervous about what he is going to want to do to fix it.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

well good luck! I love my daughter's dentist as well the people there are so nice.

Robsessed98
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I had sealants put on my kids teeth when they were small and it helped tremendously.

lv_my_babies
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM

he is going to put a white filling in since it isn't too bad....didn't even seem worried about it, and still praised me for how great their teeth look. I always feel good after going there lol.

Quoting Robsessed98:

I had sealants put on my kids teeth when they were small and it helped tremendously.

kcook55
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM

good luck took the kids to a new dentist and my 4 yr old dd has to be put to sleep so shes on a waiting list the way she acted she expects it to be a long wait

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)