Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Signing over his rights **added more**

My daughters bio dad never wanted her my whole pregnancy was abusive in each and every way even trying to kill DD by locking me in a bathroom drenched with clorox when i was pregnant. Now shes 2 and he wants to officially sign his rights over but see her for the first and last time because hes moving to Korea. I have FULL custody and he only has rights when he starts paying CS which he wont because he wont pay he wants to sign her over. WHICH IS WHAT I WANT! But he asked me to have her for the day i said FUCK NO. He just got out of jail for a DUI from last year he is a alcoholic he drinks it like water. Then he asked for 50/50 custody i told him fuck no because he hasn't done shit for her. Ya i know some of you wont agree with that but i dont care i am doing whats best for my daughter and keeping him out of her life is whats best. Why should he get any rights to her after he tried killing me and her?? I dont want his money i want him to disappear. I told him he can see her when he signs his rights over. So thats our deal...

Sorry i just need to vent lol and i hate him.  

THERE IS NOOOOOOOO WAY HE COULD EVER KIDNAP MY CHILD IF THERE IS ONE VISITATION AFTER HIS RIGHTS ARE SIGNED OVER I WILL HAVE MY FATHER WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. HE IS AFRAID OF MY FATHER. 

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
andyroosmama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

LMAOsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

lmao he is a skrawny pig!

Quoting andyroosmama:

Tell BD he needs a vacay to Mexico... I got peeps... I also got peeps that like to hunt and shoot pigs... sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LMAO that fuckers old house is 20 minutes from me

Quoting andyroosmama:

Well, hells bells Scott Peterson screwed it all up for you...

Quoting xpectingmama10:

lmao im in the valley of northern cali close to the bay area

Quoting andyroosmama:

Where are you???? I'm 10hrs away from the US/Mexico border... you know we could have him disappear on the other side... or my uncle can plant something... you gotta remember, no body, no crime... could feed him to the coyotes out here... shh

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LOL i have people but its not worth it lmao he'll get his... :) his uncle is a detective lol. so sad...

Quoting andyroosmama:

ummm I have low friends in high places... if the price is right...

uncle is a narc officer... sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LMAO! i love your thinking! 

Quoting andyroosmama:

Can his dad pay someone to make him disappear? only request is the legs get broke sp he can't run away...

xpectingmama10
by Samantha on May. 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM

but i think its mostly cuz when he eats he gets more food everywhere then his mouth...its like a fucking pig and its troft...

Quoting andyroosmama:

LMAOsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

lmao he is a skrawny pig!

Quoting andyroosmama:

Tell BD he needs a vacay to Mexico... I got peeps... I also got peeps that like to hunt and shoot pigs... sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LMAO that fuckers old house is 20 minutes from me

Quoting andyroosmama:

Well, hells bells Scott Peterson screwed it all up for you...

Quoting xpectingmama10:

lmao im in the valley of northern cali close to the bay area

Quoting andyroosmama:

Where are you???? I'm 10hrs away from the US/Mexico border... you know we could have him disappear on the other side... or my uncle can plant something... you gotta remember, no body, no crime... could feed him to the coyotes out here... shh

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LOL i have people but its not worth it lmao he'll get his... :) his uncle is a detective lol. so sad...

Quoting andyroosmama:

ummm I have low friends in high places... if the price is right...

uncle is a narc officer... sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LMAO! i love your thinking! 

Quoting andyroosmama:

Can his dad pay someone to make him disappear? only request is the legs get broke sp he can't run away...

Nikki286
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

This is my thoughts as well my dd has my last name and her biodad is not on her birthcertificate  he has no legal rights to her 

Quoting tinyt13:

I am not sure if this varies from state to state but what I was told is that if the fathers name is not on the b.c then legally he has no rights to her whatsoever he would have to take you to court to get a DNA test to eat paternity and then he would have to sign off. As far as the law goes you don't ever have to say boo to him about her or anything

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Nope and she has my last name not his

Quoting tinyt13:

Is he on her birth certificate?

xpectingmama10
by Samantha on May. 6, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Yes thats true in most states but in CA he has rights because of the whole child support case and he did the DNA test. So he has to literally sign her over to me by lawyers and paperwork. Its easier then i thought it would be. 

Quoting Nikki286:

This is my thoughts as well my dd has my last name and her biodad is not on her birthcertificate  he has no legal rights to her 

Quoting tinyt13:

I am not sure if this varies from state to state but what I was told is that if the fathers name is not on the b.c then legally he has no rights to her whatsoever he would have to take you to court to get a DNA test to eat paternity and then he would have to sign off. As far as the law goes you don't ever have to say boo to him about her or anything

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Quoting tinyt13:

trainlady
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Do not let him see her without court supervised visitation. I've been doing court supervisitation for a long time and I"ve seen the results of parents not using authorized supervision. Suppose he comes to your house to visit her and he asks to hug her one last time and when he does he runs out of the house with her or does something even more vile? Don't let him visit without a court supervisor there and he is not allowed to come within ten feet of her and never allowed to touch her and there is someone standing between him and the door at all times. Don't let him get away with one single tiny little thing. Don't let him talk you into anything. And you don't want him to disappear because you never know ten years from now when he will reappear and make her life hell. Don't let him touch her under any circumstances and not be near her without a supervisor. There is something in his mind when asking for this last visit, don't let him fool you and don't let him bring anyone with him. You can't fight off two of them. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. You are using your mother's intuition in being cautious. Listen to it and do as it tells you.

trainlady
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Change your number and have it unlisted. You can even change her last name if you want too. When she is old enough for school make sure the school never allows any one except you to pick her up. If he is as crazy as you say he is never never trust him or anyone else that might come along doing something for him. Do not allow him to see her. He has no rights morally so don't give him any physically. Have someone check and make sure he has gone to Korea. It might be just a ploy to get you off guard. Keep doors locked and never let her out in the yard by herself to play even if the gate is locked. He sounds crazy and if he doesn't try to kidnap her someone else might do it for him. You never know how is parents feel about their granddaughter. Never let them have her for any reason, not even one minute. Protect yourself and her at all times.

josiahmom
by Michelle on May. 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I hope all works right.  Do what u need to do. He isnt safe.

Tea4Tas
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Quoting tinyt13:

He has no rights in that case. He has to first acknowledge paternity before he has any rights to sign away. Be aware that if you ever need assistance, in some states, you won't get it until you name the father.

Sexymom22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Did you report him when he locked you in the bathroom? Because you should have, that not only could of killed your child it could of killed you as well! My point is that if you have ever documented his abuse, either yourself or in a police report that will make it easier if you ever go to court. Honestly I agree with you, I sure as well wouldn't hand my child over to someone who tried to kill it at one time! Hopefully he will freely hand over his rights, but if he doesn't I think you have a lot against him in court.

Kei.T
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I had to remove my ex husband from our life for abuse.   I gave up all of my rights to his financial support and I can only say I am so so glad that I did that.  My child is now a fully grown adult and also is relieved to have removed that man from our lives.  It was not easy, took a lot of hard work to build ourselves up again but, today, many long years later, I am happy and so is my child.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)