Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Umm????

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

I don't understand why people exploit themselves like this...

LMFAO.

WHY??? I heard he died though. IDK, it's funny as hell...I mean, why would it be up if it wasn't for people to fucking laugh at it?? LOL...shit.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Should this kid even be swearing and talking so vulgar?

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

BUMP!

lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM
he's not even funny to look at its so sad how ill and disabled ppl are..and he's probly very grown but looks like a kid..and he might talk like that to hide pain and embarassment ppl put him thru

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:06 AM

yea. i feel like i've seen him before and he was over 30 years old.. maybe even 40.

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM
That's not the point of my post. He's obviously exploiting himself to get attention, but the world is so full of people who are so willing to laugh at the expense of others, it seems just natural to have that type of reaction. He put it up for a specific reason.

Quoting lissetteP:

he's not even funny to look at its so sad how ill and disabled ppl are..and he's probly very grown but looks like a kid..and he might talk like that to hide pain and embarassment ppl put him thru

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM
like I said he probly put it up to put this front trying to make ppl think he doesn't give a fuck cuz he's been put thru a lot of bullshit but in reality if he really didn't care he wouldn't be pitting himself out there like that...and my natrual reaction wasn't laughing imo its not funny at all

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

That's not the point of my post. He's obviously exploiting himself to get attention, but the world is so full of people who are so willing to laugh at the expense of others, it seems just natural to have that type of reaction. He put it up for a specific reason.

Quoting lissetteP:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Oh, but you have no problem finding it natural to hit a child that isn't biologically yours.

He wants attention, to be exploited. I actually only found it funny because he says he "doesn't give a fuck", but yet, he put up his video so people could watch it and give him all sorts o reactions from the positive, to the negative.

And again, that wasn't the point of my post. I'm talking about exploitation and the contradictions that surround issues like this, and your desire to have an argument with every mother who objects to your beliefs and views proves my point.

I also find it hilarious that you were the first persotrek respond to something like this when you're known to be very dramatic and argumentative in here.
Quoting lissetteP:

like I said he probly put it up to put this front trying to make ppl think he doesn't give a fuck cuz he's been put thru a lot of bullshit but in reality if he really didn't care he wouldn't be pitting himself out there like that...and my natrual reaction wasn't laughing imo its not funny at all

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Quoting lissetteP:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
ok first off..I'm like my little brothers second mom..I babysat him during my whole 9month pregnacy 8 hours a day five times a week for free..till dis day I feed him, bath him, change his dieper buy him clothes take him to the store I take him to dr appointment, I have a big tattoo if his name on my shoulder..he's not some fucken random kid , I don't treat him like shit nore I hit him for no reason

and I'm not known for bein dramatic I'm a cool as person yeah maybe I've made post we're I argue with ppl but theirs only been like two the one about spnking and one about ppl tryna get crazy and be rude about the way I talk..obvoisly if ur gona say somthing to me I'm goin to give u my point of veiw u same with u...I've noticed u very argumentaive ur self since ur always tryna argue with me..I've noticed ur the only one go figure....
and my point is no I don't think he's funny the way he talks or puts him self out their like that

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Oh, but you have no problem finding it natural to hit a child that isn't biologically yours.

He wants attention, to be exploited. I actually only found it funny because he says he "doesn't give a fuck", but yet, he put up his video so people could watch it and give him all sorts o reactions from the positive, to the negative.

And again, that wasn't the point of my post. I'm talking about exploitation and the contradictions that surround issues like this, and your desire to have an argument with every mother who objects to your beliefs and views proves my point.

I also find it hilarious that you were the first persotrek respond to something like this when you're known to be very dramatic and argumentative in here.
Quoting lissetteP:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Quoting lissetteP:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM

LOL.

Uh huh, k.

Quoting lissetteP:

and I'm not known for bein dramatic I'm a cool as person

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM
haha ur funny I'm the dramatic one I the group now lol okaaaay ..If u actually knew me in real life I'm very outgoin outspoken n have a funny personslity..its just funny how ppl judge other ppl for the little shit they write over internet

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

LOL.

Uh huh, k.

Quoting lissetteP:

and I'm not known for bein dramatic I'm a cool as person

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)