Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make a living? =/

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a single stay at home mom to 2 boys, one not due untill August and I don't get any help from either of the "dad's". Finding a job has been a real pain for me, I've been trying so hard but no luck yet so I thought I'd come here and ask what some of you single mommies do for a living to make it on your own?

I've thought about joining the Slumber Parties business because I have a friend who's in it & she makes quite a bit but I need $250 to start so I thought of making crafts such as baby blankets, photo albums, decorated wipee cases etc, just to get my foot in the door on some income. Have any of you tried that? Any advice for this struggling momma? =/

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Replies (31-32):
shula1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I have a wellness business I run from home . I help people save money on thier household products and I also train and mentor other people who want to legitimately work from home . I love setting my own schedule and being my own boss :). I also really love helping others acheive thier financial goals successfulgreencareers@gmail.com if anyone is interested :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShayNBrysMommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I always wonder how women say they are single stay at home moms. I am a single mother and I work 2 jobs-- I am a Bud Girl for Budweiser and I just started doing housekeeping and cleaning to get out of the bartending/server business. Too many late hours!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)