Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

beyond f'ing PISSED! (case on sister)

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

back story: mom adn sister are in Australia. sister was molested by her father- but the case was dropped due to lack of evidence... mom is now being looked at, as abusive, neglectful, etc (all which, IMO, are true! my reasoning: when the girl was a few years old, she broke a WOODEN SPOON against the girl's back for going outside barefoot adn stepping in a pile of shit)...

my dad is attempting to get temp custody, or help my mom get her DD back and then get them back to the US

my dad is communicating with HIS lawyer, her lawyer and if this case doesnt go well (she doesnt get her back), immigration will be involved..

my dad forwarded an email, between him and his lawyer.. my dad is writing a character statement, regarding my mom's 'parenting ability'... HE ADMITS that she's not a good mom, but his ultimate goal is to get them in the US, closer to my 14 year old brother. he admits to stretching the truth and LYING about the letter...

THE ACTUAL LETTER--- seriously?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

he states that me and my older sister were honor roll students, that we have successful careers. the truth: i was NEVER on the honor roll... i was a drug addicted, high school drop out who CONSTANTLY fist fought with my mom from 10 years old to 16.. the last physical fight we got in- i was preg with DS, at 16 years old, and she busted my nose, while she was driving on the highway! neither of us have a career- she's a receptionist, and i work at the utility company, in a temporary position.

the ONLY reason i graduated high school is because the state threatened to take away my son and he's ALL that i live for!.. oh yea- can i mention that i, myself was in fostercare during my pregnancy b/c my own dad- the same man here- admitted to the judge that me and her cannot be together without fighting?! the same man who kicked me out of his house to please this fucking 'woman'... to stop the ABUSE that was going on so she wouldnt have a fucking punching bag AKA FUCKING ME!!! in the house!?

i am so fucking pissed. i honestly, want to write off all of them!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

is it bad, that the only person i feel i can talk to about all this, is my son's dad?!

he was the one who was with me through some of the bullshit i dealt with, with my mom back in the day. i know he'd understand. we were together- and b/c of what my dad said- i went to fostercare and wasnt allowed contact with him/anyone... 'ending' our relationship... a few months of not hearing from the one who's carrying your child- what are you supposed to think? esp when the bitch of a mom of hers is telling him that i moved on, i dotn want him, etc.

i wish i could call him. i wish i could go to him, vent to him, fight with him (play boxing- something we did for me to let the anger out without wanting to hit my own mom)... but i cant- cuz after i got sent away, he fucked up and continued to fuck up and is now residing in the state prison.

not even my current boyfriend of 4 years knows/understands all this. i'm gonna go cry now

tyfry7496
by Janet on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Can you write him a letter? Vent away, you don't even have to mail it. Sometimes just writing it out helps relieve the stress. Hope things get better for you.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

is it bad, that the only person i feel i can talk to about all this, is my son's dad?!

he was the one who was with me through some of the bullshit i dealt with, with my mom back in the day. i know he'd understand. we were together- and b/c of what my dad said- i went to fostercare and wasnt allowed contact with him/anyone... 'ending' our relationship... a few months of not hearing from the one who's carrying your child- what are you supposed to think? esp when the bitch of a mom of hers is telling him that i moved on, i dotn want him, etc.

i wish i could call him. i wish i could go to him, vent to him, fight with him (play boxing- something we did for me to let the anger out without wanting to hit my own mom)... but i cant- cuz after i got sent away, he fucked up and continued to fuck up and is now residing in the state prison.

not even my current boyfriend of 4 years knows/understands all this. i'm gonna go cry now

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on May. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Does your father have much of a leg to stand on if your sister is not his child? Sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)