Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Signing over his rights *update*

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 50 Replies
My dd's dad is for sure signing over his rights he called me yesterday and his dad said he'll pay for it. Hes contacting his lawyer to print out the paperwork for us to sign. I told most of you he'd rather sign her over then pay cs which is best for her and I. I am so happy right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this

His DAD is paying for it?

SMH. What a loser!!!

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Lol his mommy pays his rent for our old condo and sends him food money and his daddy pays for his phone gas and whatever else he needs lol he wont work, hes a 24 year old spoiled brat. Im just happy hes doing this.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SMH. What a loser!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM

lololol. My ex is 26, gonna be 27 in July and his bio dad is helping him get a job in the oil rigs. Pretty much was absent for 23 years of his life until he went and fucked it up by having another child out of wedlock. He's finding it extremely hard to pay for two kids. No one thought he would ever be in that position. LOLOL. Daddy boys. SMH.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Lol his mommy pays his rent for our old condo and sends him food money and his daddy pays for his phone gas and whatever else he needs lol he wont work, hes a 24 year old spoiled brat. Im just happy hes doing this.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SMH. What a loser!!!

mhaney03
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM

my ex FIL would have paid for that for my ex too if my ex wanted it.  My ex has 5 older brothers by other women that his dad abandoned.  The only reason he has contact with one of them now is because he gets his weed from him.

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Oh my god!!! Ewwww!

Quoting mhaney03:

my ex FIL would have paid for that for my ex too if my ex wanted it.  My ex has 5 older brothers by other women that his dad abandoned.  The only reason he has contact with one of them now is because he gets his weed from him.

xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL we picked winners! Lol maddies bio dads daddy beats the shit out of him but babies him. That family is crazy. The dad even offered me 4000 to get an abortion at 12 weeks. I told him off wtf bribery kids to me are worth more then a money bribe. And this fool told me koreans are family oriented smh not them lol.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

lololol. My ex is 26, gonna be 27 in July and his bio dad is helping him get a job in the oil rigs. Pretty much was absent for 23 years of his life until he went and fucked it up by having another child out of wedlock. He's finding it extremely hard to pay for two kids. No one thought he would ever be in that position. LOLOL. Daddy boys. SMH.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SMH. What a loser!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prego_jessi
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this
That's awesome!!!!
xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM
That is sad. Smh people are stupid.

Quoting mhaney03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM

What a fucking prick!!!

D's mom kept referring me to these abortion clinics too. My mom is pro-life, but I decided to keep my DS on my own. My mom said she would be upset if I aborted and even cried when I came crying to her the week after I found out 'cause D's mom said she wanted nothing to do with a bastard savage baby.

My mom about went to his mom and knocked her fucking face in, lol!

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LOL we picked winners! Lol maddies bio dads daddy beats the shit out of him but babies him. That family is crazy. The dad even offered me 4000 to get an abortion at 12 weeks. I told him off wtf bribery kids to me are worth more then a money bribe. And this fool told me koreans are family oriented smh not them lol.

Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM
It's great for you both, but so sad that he wasn't given the right upbringing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN