Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Signing over his rights *update*

My dd's dad is for sure signing over his rights he called me yesterday and his dad said he'll pay for it. Hes contacting his lawyer to print out the paperwork for us to sign. I told most of you he'd rather sign her over then pay cs which is best for her and I. I am so happy right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol im sure if I told my dad he would've shot bd's dad. My parents are pro life and would've wanted nothing to do with me.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

What a fucking prick!!!

D's mom kept referring me to these abortion clinics too. My mom is pro-life, but I decided to keep my DS on my own. My mom said she would be upset if I aborted and even cried when I came crying to her the week after I found out 'cause D's mom said she wanted nothing to do with a bastard savage baby.

My mom about went to his mom and knocked her fucking face in, lol!

Quoting xpectingmama10:

LOL we picked winners! Lol maddies bio dads daddy beats the shit out of him but babies him. That family is crazy. The dad even offered me 4000 to get an abortion at 12 weeks. I told him off wtf bribery kids to me are worth more then a money bribe. And this fool told me koreans are family oriented smh not them lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I never had a hand laid on me, but my dad always says the things he used to say to me when we dated was emotional abuse.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Lol im sure if I told my dad he would've shot bd's dad. My parents are pro life and would've wanted nothing to do with me.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Ya his parents were not very good ones its sad. His dad will never see my dd but his brother has been here the whole time and his mother lives far but wants ti see her so ill let them. Bd wants to see her but I told him no till he signs and its all processed lol.

Quoting Derari:

It's great for you both, but so sad that he wasn't given the right upbringing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Ohhh see bd beat me and tried to kill me a few times and tried to make me misscarry always screaming at me. And people wonder why id rather not have cs and cut all ties forever. He was screaming at me the other day about something that happened to me 3 years ago I told him "umm dude im not your girlfriend or bitch respect me dont ever fucking disrespect me ever again" lol he got all scared

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I never had a hand laid on me, but my dad always says the things he used to say to me when we dated was emotional abuse.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting xpectingmama10:

Just be careful, he actually does have the right to see dd until that paper is signed...just so sad a parent could hand over their rights that way. If his mom and bro are kind, let them into her life.
xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM
its our deal because I dont want him to change his mind shes 2 and he says he wants to live his life and he knows its whats best for her.

Definately I am letting them see her :)

Quoting Derari:

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Just be careful, he actually does have the right to see dd until that paper is signed...just so sad a parent could hand over their rights that way. If his mom and bro are kind, let them into her life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting xpectingmama10:

Sounds good! I hope I all goes well!
QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM
You're not sad? I always tell my sons dad to sign over his if he doesn't want to be involved. but I'd be completely heart broken if he actually did.. so luckily in ny you can't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you read her other posts? Her BD is extremely abusive. There's nothing to be sad over for that. It's better for her dd.

Quoting QJsmommy:

You're not sad? I always tell my sons dad to sign over his if he doesn't want to be involved. but I'd be completely heart broken if he actually did.. so luckily in ny you can't.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Nope im happy because shes better off without him he tried to kill her when I was pregnant with her hes a monster. Why should he be a part of her life after doing that? I do everything for her. He even laughed when I told him she had to be revived at birth and fought for her life the first 3 days of her life. He is sick.

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)