Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Signing over his rights *update*

My dd's dad is for sure signing over his rights he called me yesterday and his dad said he'll pay for it. Hes contacting his lawyer to print out the paperwork for us to sign. I told most of you he'd rather sign her over then pay cs which is best for her and I. I am so happy right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM
No I haven't I'm mobile so it doesn't let me see posts she has already posted.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Did you read her other posts? Her BD is extremely abusive. There's nothing to be sad over for that. It's better for her dd.

Quoting QJsmommy:

You're not sad? I always tell my sons dad to sign over his if he doesn't want to be involved. but I'd be completely heart broken if he actually did.. so luckily in ny you can't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I never heard of that and that just made my blood boil.

Fucking little bastard. If my son's dad laughed at something like that, I would send my cousins after him. We'd see who'd be laughing last.

And, I would probably beat him up too. Your ex is not a monster, he is the devil, the epitome of evil. There is another mother on here who's bd is Asian descent, and he made her 3 year old cry because he was gonna take his other child to Disney world and tell her dd that her mom didn't wanna take her. Fucking sick.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Nope im happy because shes better off without him he tried to kill her when I was pregnant with her hes a monster. Why should he be a part of her life after doing that? I do everything for her. He even laughed when I told him she had to be revived at birth and fought for her life the first 3 days of her life. He is sick.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Wooooow!! My sons dad never got physical. But when my son was on life support and I told his dad he said he wished he didn't make it and talked about how he would kill him ect.. so I know how it feels and its horrible. what was wrong with your daughter?

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Nope im happy because shes better off without him he tried to kill her when I was pregnant with her hes a monster. Why should he be a part of her life after doing that? I do everything for her. He even laughed when I told him she had to be revived at birth and fought for her life the first 3 days of her life. He is sick.

Quoting QJsmommy:

You're not sad? I always tell my sons dad to sign over his if he doesn't want to be involved. but I'd be completely heart broken if he actually did.. so luckily in ny you can't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM

What a sick fuck. OMG.

Quoting QJsmommy:

Wooooow!! My sons dad never got physical. But when my son was on life support and I told his dad he said he wished he didn't make it and talked about how he would kill him ect.. so I know how it feels and its horrible. what was wrong with your daughter?

QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Yea I think it must be a mental thing because really what normal person would say things like that. His excuse, well I was mad.. come on really?

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

What a sick fuck. OMG.

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:59 PM

No doubt!!!!! Sounds like a damn sociopath!!!!!!

That is SICK.

Quoting QJsmommy:

Yea I think it must be a mental thing because really what normal person would say things like that. His excuse, well I was mad.. come on really?

QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Omg that's so funny you say that, one day my friends came running into my room and were like omg omg we know what Marcel is, a sociopath we just saw it on tv and when I looked it up, it describes him perfectly!

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

No doubt!!!!! Sounds like a damn sociopath!!!!!!

That is SICK.

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I HATE him and he knows it he keeps thanking me for not landing him in prison. My boyfriend wants to kill him my bf of 9 months ya we been off and on but he has some issues and he got help last month so hes better and fine now hes been more of a dad to her he pays for a lot of her needs. He even asked if we ever didnt work out can he still be her dad.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I never heard of that and that just made my blood boil.

Fucking little bastard. If my son's dad laughed at something like that, I would send my cousins after him. We'd see who'd be laughing last.

And, I would probably beat him up too. Your ex is not a monster, he is the devil, the epitome of evil. There is another mother on here who's bd is Asian descent, and he made her 3 year old cry because he was gonna take his other child to Disney world and tell her dd that her mom didn't wanna take her. Fucking sick.

Quoting xpectingmama10:

xpectingmama10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

OMFG! THATS HORRIBLE!! What a fuckface!

She had collapsed lungs and airbubbles in her lungs she couldn't breath without an oxygen provided for her. And i had sever pre-eclampsia so the magnesium made her unconcious. 

Quoting QJsmommy:

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Quoting QJsmommy:

QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Aw:( what a cutie though!! heres mine after he was born, his lungs never opened and his heart stayed open. He was born with severe meconium. How could their fathers say such horrible things about such precious babies!!!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN