Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Venting... Mediation outcome.

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok I am mad t the bd and my lawyer... Geeze no one knows how to listen to me...

Yesterday me and my BD went to mediation and it turned out terrible. I told my Lawyer I did not wish to establish CS but I do want a custody agreement. Though I said that my lawyer still proceeded to establish CS for the BD... Now he mad with me. He has no visitation yet because of the DNA test that has to be done and he has to pay out of pocket for and he is pissed which I do not understand why... He the one that took me to court and he is the one that did this to himself I did not wish any of this to happen. I just want out of everything.

I am  just about to drop the whole lawyer bit and I dont want to fight anymore.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KeriAZ
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Thats wrong for not listening to you but remember the money is for your child. Saving for college or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Why dont you want support, your kids entitled to it. Tell bd to get over himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:13 PM
My thoughts too. He helped make the child he needs to help support it. If you don't want it then have it direct deposited into a savings account for your child's college education.

Quoting faerie75:

Why dont you want support, your kids entitled to it. Tell bd to get over himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bubblycute
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I'm with the other mama's I think he needs to suck up paying CS whether he likes it or not. I get where you are at trying to keep the peace and avoid the fight by not going for CS but why should he not have to financially provide for her?

I say maybe not drop the lawyer bit just get a new one who listens to you

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN